Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take Callaway X-24 Irons to your friends

Go down

Take Callaway X-24 Irons to your friends Empty Take Callaway X-24 Irons to your friends

Post by Scorpio1987 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:44 pm

I love the new look of Callaway X-24 hot Irons. The new project X steel shaft is very sleek and light. The distance these clubs carry is so good that a 3 iron is not needed. My set came 4-9, PW, AW, and SW. Although, I am not the best golfer, I have come to truly appreciate the quality of these clubs. Even when there is a mishit, the ball tends to carry. On mishits, you don't seem to get that rattling feel of club.

The X-24 Hot Irons are the latest evolution of our award-winning X-Series Irons, which have helped make Callaway the No. 1 Irons company in the game for the last 13 consecutive years," said Dr. Alan Hocknell, senior vice president of research & development, Callaway Golf. "We recognize there are golfers looking for distance gains throughout their entire bag, and thus employed our core technologies and faster ball speeds into the design of X-24 Hot, a longer, more accurate set than any of their predecessors.

I would say the Callaway X-24 hot Irons help me carry about 15-35 yards further than my old ones because of the weight technology. Awesome club set and wouldn't buy anything else other than this set!!

Scorpio1987

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down