Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discount Golf Callaway X-24 Irons Vs X-22 Irons

Go down

Discount Golf Callaway X-24 Irons Vs X-22 Irons   Empty Discount Golf Callaway X-24 Irons Vs X-22 Irons

Post by feelgolfclubs Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:45 am

After Callaway releasing a big success - Callaway X-22 Irons of golf clubs, they take their famous X series of golf irons and put the latest, newest, HOTTEST technology into them and bring us the Callaway X-24 Irons. The X-24 Irons is becoming the Hottest golf clubs. The longest, most accurate irons in the history of Callaway's hugely popular X-Series Irons, the new Callaway X24 Hot Irons produce faster ball speeds across the clubface and deliver maximum distance throughout the bag. A robust, hot clubface with a large sweet spot generates faster balls speeds for maximum distance, even on off-center hits.

The Callaway X-24 Hot Irons are the latest evolution of our award-winning X-Series Irons, which have helped make Callaway the No. 1 Irons company in the game for the last 13 consecutive years, said Dr. Alan Hocknell, Senior Vice President of Research & Development, Discount Callaway Golf. Dark Physical Vapor Deposition Finish comes from a high-tech process that produces a distinctive, non-glare finish. A robust, hot clubface with a large sweet spot generates faster balls speeds for maximum distance, even on off-center hits. More weight in the perimeter of X 24 Hot Irons clubhead promotes pinpoint accuracy and control and enables an optimal CG position that provides strong trajectories.

From the makers of the No.1 Irons in Golf for the last 13 years and counting comes the longest, most accurate X Series iron ever. According to Callaway Golf, the new irons feature technologies that make them the iron to get, especially if you are an X fan as I am. The Callaway X-24 Hot Irons feature a new face technology that they call VFT. This feature makes the clubface extremely responsive. The graphite shafts are smooth and make you feel as though the control is totally within your grip. The head has a wider area or sweet spot for contact with the ball which minimizes miss-shots and gives greater adherence resulting in faster, longer and more accurate shots.

X 24 Hot Irons Key Features
Callaway are innovators in the golfing field and their golfing irons come with excellence as standard including:
360 degree undercut channel
VFT Face Technology with larger sweet-spot
Precision Weight in clubhead
Stealth PVD finish
Forged composite head

Discount Callaway X-24 Irons Review:
My new x24 irons are hot looking and hot acting. The x24 clubs are highly accurate and consistant.I can hit the ball to where i want.I was suprised by the great performance.They added many yards for my shots.I am happy to buy this set from you.

You can not miss it! Discount Callaway X-24 Hot golf clubs for sale Irons of superior quality at lowest sale price on feelgolfclubs.com

Related Searches: Callaway X-22 Irons
The word 'forgiving' is not enough do the Callaway X-22 Iron Set justice, such is the ease with which the ball can be despatched into a pin-seeking trajectory. The classic Callaway X-22 Irons are the one you should consider.The X-22 Irons don't disappoint and are the best X Series irons Callaway Golf has ever created. By maximizing perimeter weighting, these irons boast an MOI that 10 percent higher than their predecessors. The ideal CG position has been preserved, generating optimal ball-flight trajectories.

X-22 Irons- Precision notch weighting raises the MOI while maintaining the optimal CG position
Tour-inspired head shape includes a thinner top line and narrower sole
Modified Tru-Bore dampens vibration for enhanced feel and performance

More Discount golf clubs for sale for 2012 here:
feelgolfclubs.com

feelgolfclubs

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-02-05

Back to top Go down