Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what David Shapiro has to say....

Go down

Look what David Shapiro has to say.... Empty Look what David Shapiro has to say....

Post by davidshapiro Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:27 am

Here's what David Shapiro has to say...
We've survived 3 pre-season weekends in May, 1 crazy holiday weekend and 1 somewhat tamer non-holiday weekend.
Good news. The house is still standing and everyone had an absolutely amazing time!
Bad news. We have very limited space on the remaining 13 weekends. 1/2 are totally sold out and the other 1/2 have just a select few spots.
If you are at all thinking about getting away to the Hamptons this summer, please call me right away at 917-806-4171. I will do my best to accommodate you, but you need to be flexible with your schedule.

If I can't get you into our house, I will recommend the best possible alternatives for you.
We will be hosting a HUGE event at Georgica this upcoming Saturday, June 9th. Plus we will be having a few private parties at our house. Here are the details....

Join us for a weekend of parties at our house and out at the top spots in the Hamptons.
Look what David Shapiro has to say.... GeorgicaJune9
Our feature event for the weekend will be Saturday night at Georgica, Montauk Highway at Wainscott Stone Rd in East Hampton.
> 11pm to 4am
> DJ Price and Cameron Smalls
> Strict dress code

We will also be hosting private events at our house throughout the weekend:
> Friday - Happy Hour 9pm to 11pm.
> Saturday - Pool Party 2pm to 4pm
> Saturday night - Pre-Georgica party 9pm to 11pm (it's best to come to our house first and then come with us to Georgica)
> Sunday - End of Weekend BBQ 1pm to 3pm

All events are by invite-only and you MUST contact me on my cell phone at 917-806-4171 to be invited over to our house and to join us at Georgica.

*A portion of the night's proceeds at Georgica will be given to benefit Falling Whistles as we invest in Congolese whistleblowers rebuilding their war-affected communities and build a global coalition for peace in our world's deadliest war.

Also on Saturday, we are celebrating the grand opening of Reason Southampton Outpost at 25 Hampton Road Southampton NY
For more details about Georgica or our house parties, please contact me directly on my cell at 917-806-4171. All events (on-site and off-site) are invite-only and we ask to speak directly so you can attend.
No matter how and where you spend it, have a great, fun and safe summer!
- David -
Visit our Hamptons page for more pics:
http://davidshapiro.net/hamptons

At our house, there will be both familiar faces and new people to meet every weekend.
Just think about it: If each guest picks their own custom schedules, no two weekends will be exactly the same! At other houses, chances are
you'll be bored by your second visit...if you're not already bored by your first Smile

When you arrive on Friday, you will have the opportunity to meet your housemates at dinner. Afterwards, we host a cocktail party, then venture to
the Hamptons' most prestigious clubs and lounges.
On Saturday afternoon, we kick back by the pool with drinks and barbecue cooking. In the evening, we have another gourmet dinner prepared by our
in-house chef and a Saturday night house party. Afterwards, we take you out to sample more of the best Hamptons nightlife.

Our pool party on Sunday afternoon will be your chance to say "good-bye" to your housemates... but since we take care to weed out the annoying, obnoxious people for which the Hamptons are known, chances are you'll want to keep in touch!

Club Getaway

The Best Possible Alternative to the Hamptons!

Save when you book with DavidShapiro.net today!

What else does Davidshapiro.net offer for weekends

outside of the Hamptons or the NYC?

We're headed back to Club Getaway for another amazing summer of

all-inclusive weekends at the best sports resort in the Northeast! A

lakeside paradise in the Berkshires just 90 minutes from NYC, Club

Getaway offers the perfect alternative to a Hamptons weekend.

A round-trip charter is available from Manhattan for an extra $49 per person.

For more info or to book your spot, call us at 212-579-4844.

Have a great week and I hope to see you soon.

Your friend,

David Shapiro

212-579-4844

davidshapiro.net, Inc.

500 East 85th Street

New York, NY 10028

https://facebook.com/davidshapiroNYC

http://twitter.com/davidshapiroNYC

http://linkedin.com/in/davidshapiroNYC

david@davidshapiro.net

212-579-4844 (office)

917-806-4171 (mobile/text)

What is DavidShapiro.net?

DavidShapiro.net is the leading social and professional networking company in

the New York City area, with over 250,000 members and ten years of experience

hosting events and vacations for upscale professionals.

Our social events are geared towards trendy partygoers in their 20s and 30s who

know how to enjoy everything Manhattan nightlife has to offer, while our business

events are geared towards successful professionals looking to

expand their networks.

Our vacations cater to professionals in their 20s, 30s, and 40s who want to kick

back, relax, and have a great time away from their busy lives.

davidshapiro

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down