Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join DavidShapiro.net at “SLATE” for 2 celebrations! It’s the Annual Summer Reunion Party and a Birthday bash for my favorite (and only!) brother, Jay Shapiro

Go down

Join DavidShapiro.net at “SLATE” for 2 celebrations! It’s the Annual Summer Reunion Party and a Birthday bash for my favorite (and only!) brother, Jay Shapiro Empty Join DavidShapiro.net at “SLATE” for 2 celebrations! It’s the Annual Summer Reunion Party and a Birthday bash for my favorite (and only!) brother, Jay Shapiro

Post by davidshapiro Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:16 pm

Join DavidShapiro.net at “SLATE” for 2 celebrations!

It’s the Annual Summer Reunion Party and a Birthday bash for my favorite (and only!) brother, Jay Shapiro

Slate VIP Lounge
Saturday, September 13th
54 West 21st Street (btw 5th/6th)
From 10pm To 3am

We had an amazing year in the Hamptons, but it is great to be home in NYC again! Come catch up with all your friends as we kick off another unforgettable season of city parties at Slate on Saturday, September 13th.

PARTY DETAILS:

Private VIP Lounge (Main Floor in Back) is reserved 100% private for our friends

Scott Sheehy, renowned for spinning at all the top clubs and lounges in the Hamptons, will be playing his famous repertoire of top hits!

Complimentary appetizers

No Cover with RSVP at http://davidshapiro.net/upcomingevents.asp

This is your chance to see all those friends you may have lost touch with during the summer!

Other Upcoming Events:
* After Work Live Music, Fashion and Wine Event at Rebel on September 19th
* Group Trip to Club Med Turks and Caicos November 8th to 15th
* Parties throughout the fall and winter!
* Other vacations to be announced including the possibility of a new resort concept we are developing in South Beach!

For more information about our house, please give David a call at 917-806-4171.

David Shapiro

917-806-4171

david@davidshapiro.net

http://www.DavidShapiro.net

davidshapiro

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down