Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Le0n - How Long :: New From Tall House Digital

Go down

Ed Le0n - How Long :: New From Tall House Digital Empty Ed Le0n - How Long :: New From Tall House Digital

Post by 8DPromo Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Artist: Ed Le0n
Release Title: How Long
Remixed By: Stuttering Munx, Jerico, Dembora & Juan Serano
Label: Tall House Digital
Style: House / Funky House / Electro / Progressive
Available Now From: Beatport

Ed Le0n - How Long :: New From Tall House Digital 6009603545_2a2a283cee_m

To hear previews of tracks from Ed Le0n’s “How Long” single click HERE.

Tall House Digital is pretty excited to present this chap Ed Le0n who they feel will leapfrog up that house music ladder in no time at all with his refreshing raw and funky talent.  Ed is no one trick pony and likes to experiment with different genres which is why you may see him appear on various platforms. As Ed Le0n states, “I do music for me and myself before everything. That's why sometimes I come up with some weird s**t but I don't care. I don't aim to stick to a specific genre of music.

His debut release on Tall House Digital is a big one. “How Long” gives a fine example of what Ed's house music is all about. Tough, funky beats underlined with hip hop style loops, funk fueled electro synths, and intelligent percussive fills pave the way for a superb vocal sample “How Long” is super smooth and groovy. Check it out for yourself.

Stuttering Munx Remix - Possibly one of the Munx's best remixes to date in the field of tribal/tech/electro house - don't miss this one, its an absolute stormer. It’s his usual standard of production but this one sits at the top of the list. Munx works the vibe with a tribal tech-house groove and soothing piano coloured by filtered synth swells that breathe life into the monster. Absolutely lovely!

Jerico Remix - Jerico is a regular on Tall House and a popular one at that. He can always see inside the track and enhance those elements others may not hear. His slightly more progressive approach is full of bounce from the off. Twinkling percussive synths and smooth drops into atmospheric breaks make one feel all warm inside. Yum!

Dembora & Juan Serano Remix – Dembora teams up with Juan Serano and throws down a tough groove and slightly minimal and techy piece of house funk. Live bass and guitar are at the forefront as cut-up, effected vocals meander through the solid beats. A long breezy break of atmospheric strings and synths builds back that chunky rhythm.

Ed Le0n - How Long :: New From Tall House Digital 6009603377_4e42c3009b_m

Selected Feedback:
David Jonessupporting!
Marcus knight (Generation) - Main room madness with this remix....can't wait to play it! 9/10
Robet Owens - Original Mix - cool vibe, supporting.
Pete Ward (Awsome3)The Original is a top track & there’s great set of mixes! 10/10
DJ Antony Angell - Dembora & Juan Serrano Remix is a massive track, will be supporting 10/10
Jesse The Scumfrog - All these mixes work for me, but I think my favorite is the Jerico mix. 9/10
Ricky Crespo - Smooth early / late night mixes, nice vocal - good variety of mixes. 9/10
Oscar Poche - Original Mix works well for me. 9/10
Robin Parris - Stuttering Munx mix is Killer! A Summer Anthem! 10/10
Derek Hayes / Jerico - Stuttering Munx Mix = MASSIVE 10/10
Seb Perret / KELIAS - Full support (original mix) great funky vibes!! 
Mark Kavanagh - Love the Stuttering Munx and Dembora & Juan Serrano remixes 10/10
Paul Hawkins / Fleetside - Love the vocal, like the original, Munx has the edge on remix, all mixes good 10/10
Grant Patterson (The Guide: Clubland) - Cracking release - Keep up the good work. 10/10

Ed Le0n - How Long :: New From Tall House Digital 5751525422_fcbd49e8fb_m

Tall House Digital Online: www.tallhouse.net
For More Tall House Releases On Beatport click HERE
Send Your Demos To: demo@tallhousedigital.com

8DPromo

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down