Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaun Warner Ft. Lil - When I See You (Tall House Digital)

Go down

Shaun Warner Ft. Lil - When I See You (Tall House Digital) Empty Shaun Warner Ft. Lil - When I See You (Tall House Digital)

Post by 8DPromo Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Artist: Shaun Warner feat. Lil
Release Title: When I See You
Remixed By: Gianfranco, Stuttering Munx, Dennis Frohler, Robin Parris, Pedro G
Label: Tall House Digital
Styles: Vocal House / Deep House / Mainstream / Progressive / Tech-House
Available Now From: Traxsource / Beatport / Juno Download / DJ Download

Shaun Warner Ft. Lil - When I See You (Tall House Digital) 5836733166_e19e3c5d89_m

To listen to previews of Shaun Warner feat. Lil's When I See You single click HERE

With 4 mixes in the top 40 Traxsource Progressive house download chart with the Gianfranco Remix hitting the no.3 spot, this is a MUST for your summer time!

Shawn Warner is from a culturally diverse upbringing and is a breath of fresh air to the dance scene. Growing up amongst crates and shelves of vinyl left over from his father’s nightclub, Shaun’s ears were exposed to the deep beats and arias of original Stones’ pressings, The Kinks, and other mainstream melodies. Impelled towards the piano in his early years, Shaun’s ears were tuned towards its thick chordal textures making up the elemental ingredients that persist in his productions of today. Armed with a basic arsenal of musical training, Shaun found himself behind the decks at the tender age of 16. Still underage, Shaun talked himself into a gig at a city bar – and never looked back. Stepping into the tread of the warm up DJ Shaun was determined to take it all the way, finding himself eventually stepping up as the headliner. Shaun has had the pleasure of supporting and playing with the likes of Felix the Housecat, Justin Roberson, Steve Lawler, Green Velvet, Ferry Corsten, Joris Voorn, Riva Starr, and Dirty South..... The club vibe is now in his veins as much as it was in his bloodline. Shaun now resides in Australia where he's laying down some rocking sets from funky house to hard progressive beats, also including some of his own productions which have their own space right in between both genres.

When I See You,” Shawn Warner's debut for Tall House Digital, is a bright and colourful vocal house track in his very unique style. The track is characterized by beautiful, spellbinding vocals, hypnotic beats, and delicate melodies underlined with a funky progressive bassline. “When I See You” features the slender, haunting vocals of an Australian beauty simply called Lil. Her vocals will have you captivated from the first word and stay with you long after they've gone. There's something about Lil you'll adore.

Five hot-shot remixes are also contained in this single:

Gianfranco Remix – Quickly becoming a force in Europe after the release of “Inside of Me” and his style now becoming finely tuned, it's a given this man has his sights set very high. Super solid beats take the reigns as massive chords to hit you along with Lil's stunning vocals. It's tough, deep and uplifting. This is not for the faint-hearted and will be huge for the late night groovers.

Stuttering Munx Remix - In true Munx form this up-and-coming producer hammers it out once again with a chunky and deep club banger. This tough house mix throbs its way throughout, getting intense to the drops of pure Munx-ness.

Dennis Frohler Remix – The new kid on the Tall House block brings something new and edgy to the pack with some real nice production and precisely placed sound. This smooth techno-house mix, heard in the right place at the right time, will stand out in the crowd. Another young artist to watch.

Robin Parris Remix – This funk-meister is pulling off some seriously cool remixes of late, growing and embracing his musical talent. Here he comes with another helping of house mayhem, giving the vocal a little twist and handing out some solid main stage sounds done in true Parris fashion!

Pedro G Remix – This Spanish DJ and rising producer hits the spot for that vibe of being at the bar on the beach watching the sun set (or rise, for that matter). Uplifting piano, atmospheric strings and skippy percussion … a feel good vibe to get the ladies on the dance floor.

Shaun Warner Ft. Lil - When I See You (Tall House Digital) 5836185043_7530939ed5_m

Selected feedback:
Paul Van Dyk - "Thanks, supporting the Gianfranco Remix."
DJ Sasha Le Monnier - "Nice sounds, especially like the Stuttering Munx. The Giafranco remix totally rocks, will try and incorporate this version into my sets if I can as it is a super remix."
DJ Pete Ward - "Good track, should break in Ibiza this year…"
DJ Axis - "Saturating vocals and rich melodies. What more do you want?"
Paul Parsons – "This will be MASSIVE, especially in Europe, Love Lil's vocal."
Pete Reyes - “Right up my alley!! Thanks!
Flash Brothers - "Gianfranco Remix is very cool."
Energy FM - "The Gianfranco Mix really cuts it."
David Jones - "Great melody!"
Benji Candelario - "The Stuttering Munx Dub is a hot tune!"
Russell Deeks (I-DJ) - "I can see doing well in Ibiza!"

Shaun Warner Ft. Lil - When I See You (Tall House Digital) 5751525422_fcbd49e8fb_m

Tall House Digital Online: http://www.tallhouse.net
Tall House YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/tallhousedigtal
Tall House on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thdigital

8DPromo

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down