Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Annual I'm Still Here Networking Mixer & Holiday Shopping Night + Synergy A Charitable Networking Event

Go down

The Sixth Annual I'm Still Here Networking Mixer & Holiday Shopping Night + Synergy A Charitable Networking Event Empty The Sixth Annual I'm Still Here Networking Mixer & Holiday Shopping Night + Synergy A Charitable Networking Event

Post by PhillyParty Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:51 am

The Sixth Annual I'm Still Here Networking Mixer & Holiday Shopping Night + Synergy A Charitable Networking Event Mixer613

The “I’m Still Here Networking Mixer and Holiday Shopping Night” is the sixth installment of a unique networking event dedicated to highlighting driven and dedicated business professionals and organizations throughout the Tri-State area. It will be held at The Comcast Center 1701 JFK Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA. 6:30pm-9:30pm. The evening is also in conjunction with Synergy a Charitable Networking Event. A portion of the events proceeds will be donated to Philabundunce and Stop Hunger Now. We are linking social responsibility and the hottest companies of the 21st century. This will include the opportunity for all the participants to be exposed to our guests by providing them an outlet to express their talents, goals and aspirations. This is done by providing venue awareness, product identity & economic growth in the Philadelphia Social/Professional Nightlife. Encouraging the opportunity to support fellow African American owned and self-owned businesses in our communities. Omega Optical is offering a 25% discount all night long. This years vendors include: Bountiful Design Productions (Clothing and Accessories), Dime Universal (Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry), Charles Wilcox (Obama Keepsake Collections), Gwendolyn Dawan (Women's Clothing), Yvonne Moore (LaShea Body Cream). Get your copy signed and meet and greet with Shaunice Hawkins, CEO of Evolutions Consulting and Lead Strategists and Author of "Passion... Who Needs It?" A percentage of the sales made during the night will also be donated to Philabundance and Stop Hunger Now. There will be business card exchanges, gift bags, open bar and buffet will be provided for our guests.

The evening is being made possible courtesy of our proud sponsors: 3BG Marketing Solutions, Bountiful Design Productions, Dime Universal, Femmes D’allure Magazine, IM3Media, Philadelphia Weekly, Shawn Rivers Photography, Why PR and Marketing, The Streets Are Talking Radio Show, Synergy, Omega Optical, Prestige Concepts, Eatible Delights Catering, Zyr Vodka, Mercedes-Benz of Fort Washington and many more.

To RSVP email MixerPR@Yahoo.com

PhillyParty

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-17

http://www.myspace.com/whywah

Back to top Go down