Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Holiday Business Networking Event

Go down

December Holiday Business Networking Event Empty December Holiday Business Networking Event

Post by reallivepeopleparty Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:43 pm

December Holiday Business Networking Event

The NYC Business Networking Group invites you to attend our December Holiday Networking Event on 12/15. This is the last networking event for our group this year so I hope you'll join us to celebrate and network.

Join business professionals to promote yourself, explore business opportunities and form strategic partnerships with other outstanding and successful entrepreneurs and business owners. You'll be able to mix and mingle freely with other attendees so you can meet as many other networkers as possible.

WHEN: Monday, December 15, 2009 at 6:30 PM
WHERE: Madame X Lounge at 94 West Houston (in the private upper lounge)
COST: $10 prepaid or $15/door
RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/The-NYC-Business-Networking-Group/calendar/9252482/

I've run dozens of events at Madame X and they are wonderful to work with. We will have no music at all in the upstairs lounge, so there will NOT be any problem being able to hear each other as we network.

DRINK SPECIALS: Madame X has fabulously inexpensive cocktail specials ($4, $5) till 9:00 PM so check out her naughty menu when you arrive.

I look forward to seeing our regular members as well as welcoming our new ones.

reallivepeopleparty

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down