Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Sept 19 | Cielo on the Beach @ Water Taxi Beach

Go down

Sun, Sept 19 | Cielo on the Beach @ Water Taxi Beach Empty Sun, Sept 19 | Cielo on the Beach @ Water Taxi Beach

Post by cieloclub Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:50 am

On Sunday 19th Cielo goes on the road, or the waterway to be more exact, for a one-off party at Water Taxi Beach in Long Island City, Queens. Boasting a thousand tons of sand spread over 44,000 square feet and spectacular views of the midtown Manhattan skyline; Water Taxi Beach is fun in the sun by day and a serious playground at night. Birthday boy Nicolas Matar, along with San Francisco-based producer and long time dance music veteran, Behrouz, will host the outdoor event, in the shadows of the Brooklyn Bridge. Over the course of his exciting career, Behrouz Nazari has traveled the world playing alongside the industry’s DJ elite – from Deep Dish and Danny Tenagila to John Digweed and Carl Cox, with a unique sound and style that even the DJ finds difficult to label. “My sound is impossible to categorize, but if I were to give it my best shot, I would describe it as a myriad of different sub-genres of music I have experimented with during my past 20 years of DJ-ing. It’s composed of sexy music incorporating the finer elements of deep house, tribal, and progressive beats, with a touch of electro and minimal techno,” he explains.

Sun, Sept 19 | Cielo on the Beach @ Water Taxi Beach CieloWTB0919

cieloclub

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-02-26

Back to top Go down