Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us Pamper Your Hands, Your Feet, Your Body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

Let us Pamper Your Hands, Your Feet, Your Body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Let us Pamper Your Hands, Your Feet, Your Body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by fabulouswomen Wed May 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Let us Pamper Your Hands, Your Feet, Your Body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 600_14981917
FreeMobileSpa.com is offering FREE Pampering on Saturday, May 22nd from 10am to 11am. You will be able to take a journey of the senses. Experience Soy Candles, Neck Wraps, Mineral Makeup, Shower Gels, Massage Oils, Lotions, Body Butter, Massages.

FreeMobileSpa.com is also partnering with a few companies to create the mobile spa experience.

There are 2 upcoming SPA Locations that will be hosting the event. There are also opportunities to get involved in vendor booths at major events.

You are invited to come and relax your mind, and let someone else pamper you.

I am looking to form partnerships with anyone that has a business related to the "Spa", Especially Spa Owners!

Massage Therapists, Makeup Artists, Health and Wellness Experts, Aroma Therapy, Holistic Health Care, Nutritionists.

If you love having massages, like I do, and being pampered or just want to have your business participate in upcoming events. I would like to know more about what you do, and how we can have a working relationship.
The Spa events are awesome. It is a great time to have your hands, feet, and body pampered.
Please feel free to bring business cards.
******Pampering provided by Youngevity Products and Soul Purpose*
www.freemobilespa.com

RSVP 786-399-4554

fabulouswomen

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down