Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies - Pamper yourself with a *FREE* Facial and Skin Care Class

Go down

Ladies - Pamper yourself with a *FREE* Facial and Skin Care Class Empty Ladies - Pamper yourself with a *FREE* Facial and Skin Care Class

Post by anjelicpixie Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:13 am

Spice up your skin care regime for the fall and experience a FREE facial and skin care class that will transform your look! Is there any reason why you shouldn't pamper yourself with this special FREE offer?

Host a party with a minimum of 3 other ladies and get up to $50 worth of FREE products and a BONUS gift!* Or we can do a one on one skin care class, it's up to you!

Check out my website for exclusive online deals, FREE shipping and a FREE gift with every online purchase of $40 or more:

www.marykay.com/amisir

Servicing the NYC/Plattsburgh/Burlington area, don't wait book your party today! (I travel back and forth for work)

You can also reach me at my cell: (212) 203-2839 (Angela).

*Min. $200 total event sales to qualify for free products*

anjelicpixie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down