Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Title: Memorial Day Weekend at Club Getaway (plus other trips to the Hamptons & Fire Island)

Go down

Event Title: Memorial Day Weekend at Club Getaway (plus other trips to the Hamptons & Fire Island) Empty Event Title: Memorial Day Weekend at Club Getaway (plus other trips to the Hamptons & Fire Island)

Post by davidshapiro Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Meet me at our Dos De Mayo Celebration on Friday at The DL where I will be happy to talk to you about all the awesome weekend vacations I will be hosting geared especially for you and your friends.
Dos De Mayo at The DL
Please join us all our friends for our first Annual Dos De Mayo celebration. Yes, I just made up the new holiday as it worked out to be date of this event Smile
Dos de Mayo Celebration
DL Rooftop and Lounge
95 Delancey Street (@ Ludlow Street)
Friday May, 2nd
7pm to 12am (probably even later)
► Complimentary vodka drinks from 7 - 8
► Complimentary appetizers
► Reserved section. Ask door person to direct you to our area although it shouldn't be too hard to find our group!
No cover with RSVP at http://davidshapiro.net/events/dosdemayo
If I am treating for an hour open bar and some food, you can at least take 2 minutes to RSVP on the website Smile
If you don't already have a profile, it's quick to set one up. You need to join the site in order to RSVP.
Memorial Day @ Club Getaway
Only 3 weeks and 4 days until our first holiday weekend vacation of the summer! Club Getaway is a mere 90 minutes away in Connecticut.
Please note that the Memorial Day 3 night/4 day Weekend is almost sold out, so kindly contact us today at 212-579-4844 to be a part of it!
I am always trying to find the best way to describe Club Getaway for those who haven't been there yet. It is such a unique experience that words, photos and even videos don't quite capture it!
So I am going to have to ask you to trust me. It is by far the BEST possible way to spend a summer weekend!
Each weekend includes really good meals, out-of-this-world parties, live entertainment, hundreds of day-time activities to select from and 280 guests to do it all with!!
Davidshapiro.net will bring 40 hand-picked guests to stay in our upgraded newly renovated cottages offering fully-stocked mini-fridges. Our section also features its own private fire-pit and outdoor seating just for our group.
Most people book by themselves and we will carefully match up roommates based on age, gender and personality types.
Package it with one of our Summer Shares and get an even better value.
Once you are member of davidshapiro.net, you are welcome to use our site to message and chat with other members, post your events for everyone to see, promote your business or sell something in our Forum or Blog section. It has a lot of uses, so please take advantage of the high traffic our site gets to help you with whatever you need!
Your Humble Host,
David Shapiro
President, CEO, Founder, Chairman of The Board and Receptionist since I'll be the one answering the phone when you call
davidshapiro.net, Inc.
212-579-4844
Every Weekend it's a Different Vacation!
5/23: Memorial Day @ Club Getaway
6/27: Hamptons
7/4: Fourth of July @ Club Getaway
7/11: Fire Island
7/18: Club Getaway Young Pros
7/25: Club Getaway Sports, Fun & Adventure
8/1: Fire Island
8/8: Club Getaway J-Weekend and Hamptons
8/15: Club Getaway Sports, Fun & Adventure
8/22: Hamptons
8/29: Labor Day @ Club Getaway
10/10: Club Getaway Fall Finale
3 Useful Tips to plan your summer:
1) The more weekends you book as a part of your Summer Share, the less it costs for each.
Explorers will now receive $75 off for 2 destinations in your summer schedule. But I am daring you to do 3 destinations and receive $150 off.
3) For your convenience, we accept credit cards and will structure payment plans if you need it. We really just want good people to join us and I will always help you find a way to fit some fun into your summer budget Smile
CLUB GETAWAY
"The Retreat" (name of our section) at Club Getaway Features:
All Inclusive (meals, lodging, activities and entertainment)
Our own reserved area with upgraded cottages
Mini-fridges stocked with beer, wine, soda & Monster
Private fire-pit and outdoor seating for our group's exclusive use
Have the opportunity to socialize with the 40 hand-picked members of our group and the 250 other Club Getaway guests from around the Northeast
Round trip charter available from Manhattan
Includes all of Club Getaway's countless land & water sports, non-sports
activities and more!
The Hamptons - Oceanfront Hotel in Amagansett
We will enjoy a number of prime weekends in the luxurious Hamptons!
We're taking over a beautiful hotel in the Eastern section of the Hamptons to enjoy all that the region has to offer.
Enjoy the pool and ocean by day followed by the top restaurants and lounges at night!
Plus we will attend the most exclusive private functions throughout the season.
Our accommodations will feature:
Private rooms with full baths and kitchenettes (yes, each room has its own kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and stove-top!)
Ocean front hotel with private access to beach!!
Indoor heated pool and sauna
Tennis court
Full itinerary of day and night time activities
Breakfast, happy hours and other events
Daily housekeeping
Convenient location near East Hampton, Amagansett and Montauk
Walk to Happy Hour at Cyril's

Fire Island
We will venture across the Bay to the island of fire!
Get away from it all with no cars for a weekend, convenient access to the beach and plenty of bars to frequent at night.
Join us at our amazing house centrally located and near all the main attractions.
Your choice of accommodations will feature:
A spacious 5 bedroom house plus a private bungalow as our 6th bedroom
Air conditioning in all bedrooms & living room
New 42 inch Flat Screen TV with DirecTV
Nice patio furniture, high-end Weber BBQ, outdoor shower and more!
All bedding and linens are included
Beach chairs & umbrellas available at house for your use
Microwave, coffer maker, toaster oven and fully stocked kitchen
Large kitchen, dining room and new bar area
Bedroom Configurations (sleeps 14-16)
Bedroom 1 - One full size bed
Bedroom 2 - One full size bed
Bedroom 3 - One full size bed
Bedroom 4 - Two bunk beds: three are twin beds one a full
Bedroom 5 - Two bunk beds: three are twin beds one a full
Separate Bungalow (sleeps up to 4)
1 Full bed and full futon with private bathroom (available privately for a small groups, too!)
Feel free to reach out to me anytime! My contact info is below:

https://facebook.com/davidshapiroNYC

http://twitter.com/davidshapiroNYC

http://linkedin.com/in/davidshapiroNYC

david@davidshapiro.net

212-579-4844 (office)

917-806-4171 (mobile/text)

davidshapiro

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down