Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ping G15 Irons is to help you in 2012

Go down

Ping G15 Irons is to help you in 2012 Empty Ping G15 Irons is to help you in 2012

Post by Scorpio1987 Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:14 pm

The Ping G15 Irons also provide the high-launching, maximum forgiveness benefits that the majority of golfers rely on to bring consistency to their iron play. The stainless steel iron's cavity design features a new Custom Tuning Port (CTP) which expands the perimeter weighting and increases the moment of inertia.

Stronger lofts combine with a center of gravity located low and farther from the face to produce longer shots without sacrificing the higher trajectory required in a maximum forgiveness iron. So, we will see, they may make another appearance in my bag soon. This helps launch the ball higher.You can see a closer look at these irons by watching the video below. The G15s feel much better than older Pings too. The G15 Irons are comically forgiving.

If you look at the specs for the G15 irons and the G10 irons you should notice that PING decreased the loft of every club by one degree. With the G15 irons, I found it relatively easy to find the sweet spot off a tee and could get used to launching my golf ball way up into the sky, hurdling down the middle of the fairway. The Ping G15 Irons do not spin as well as the other G-series irons, especially the wedges. So far, PING had kept its promise: there was a better feel and there was an increase in distance.

The Ping G15 Irons face is thinner than previous iron models allowing for substantial weight to be added to the toe of the club – this weight redistribution produces a higher MOI which is obviously the name of the game when it comes to forgiveness on off-centre hits.

Scorpio1987

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down