Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep City Soul & Groove Assassin - I Need You

Go down

Deep City Soul & Groove Assassin - I Need You Empty Deep City Soul & Groove Assassin - I Need You

Post by Robbi Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Listen/buy Deep City Soul & Groove Assassin -
I Need YouHERE

Deep City Soul & Groove Assassin - I Need You 167195

Having been friends for some time and always saying each time they met; 'We should work on a tune together'. Both Nick Moss (aka Groove Assassin) and the Deep City Soul duo finally saw the idea come to fruition after an all night party in where both were playing. Feeling a little worse for wear the guys hit the studio and came up with the killer 'I Need You'.

Both took away the parts and put their own touch to it.

Deep City Soul's 'Main Mix' sees once again the duo's trademark old school 'classic' sound of slick chords and choppy vocals blended together with tight drums and a bumpy bass that stands to keep feet moving and bodies grooving on both soulful floors and in the bigger rooms.

Groove Assassin comes with a killer of a dub. The moody take on the bass line hits you from when it first drops and all throughout. This along with cool chords and some serious drum programming makes the package come alive.

So for what started as an after-party project has turned into an absolute monster.

We hope you feel it too.

**EARLY FEEDBACK**

Richard Earnshaw - "Spot on!!"

Sean McCabe - "Loving the old school vibe of this track, big dancefloor workout on both tracks!"

Scott Wozniak - "Love the energy of the Groove Assassin Slam Dub. Works for me. Definitely supporting!"

Danny Clark - "Both Mixes top notch - full support"

Jask - "this is FRESH! Both mixes 10/10"

Andy Ward - "big tune.. GA mix slams indeed !! full support"

Sonny Fodera - "Nice! proper old school vibes!"

Louis Benedetti - "In the bag! Nice Track!"

Scott Diaz - "DeepCitySoul Main Mix is vybin!!!!"

Distant People - "rockin joint, nice blend here something to move the floors !"

Shane D - "Bullet ! DCS Main Mix is where it's at."

Booker T - "Nuff support, nice mixes!"

CJ Mackintosh - "Working Smile"

Sarah Favouritizm - "bumpin!!"

Luis Radio - "Nice Track!"

Davidson Ospina - "My Boys! Groove Assassin Assassinated this!!! :-) LOL! Dropping this for sure. Love those party classic Piano Chords. POW!!"

MOSCA (BBC Radio One) - "Slam Dub for me"

Jim 'Shaft' Ryan - "quality"

Michael Fossati (Spirit Of House) "An amazing old school inspired track, with both mixes guaranteed to set floors on fire..."

Luvin Lou - "what a slammin' release. impossible to choose a favou

Robbi

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down