Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirahnahead feat. Carolyn Harding This Is Why I Sing(Incl.Terry Hunter&DJ Garphie mxs

Go down

Pirahnahead feat. Carolyn Harding This Is Why I Sing(Incl.Terry Hunter&DJ Garphie mxs Empty Pirahnahead feat. Carolyn Harding This Is Why I Sing(Incl.Terry Hunter&DJ Garphie mxs

Post by Robbi Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:35 am

listen/buy Pirahnahead feat. Carolyn Harding
This Is Why I Sing (Incl. Terry Hunter & DJ Garphie Mixes) on TRAXSOURCE

watch videoHERE

Pirahnahead feat. Carolyn Harding This Is Why I Sing(Incl.Terry Hunter&DJ Garphie mxs 124812

"Memories", "Movin On", "Paradise Garage", "Legendary Diva." What's the first name that comes to mind? Carolyn Harding. Pirahnahead features the amazing Ms. Carolyn Harding on this collaborative piece, (penned by Diviniti, Carolyn Harding and Pirahnahead) which is pure bliss. Within a listen, one can hear why she is considered to be the legend she is in this genre, and why she would team up with such a songwriting team as Pirahnahead and Diviniti. As for the remixes, brace yourself: it's two of the hottest DJs and Producers on the market today; Terry Hunter and DJ Garphie. Once again, the legendary Terry Hunter graces Whasdat Music with a stellar remix, a serious banger for serious heads. DJ Garphie takes the track into a direction all his own, gives it a new vibration that sends you into the stratosphere. Altogether, this release is quality from start to finish. To be played, charted and revered as a new classic, but not to be slept on.

Robbi

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down