Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin Parris - LAX :: new from Tall House Digital

Go down

Robin Parris - LAX :: new from Tall House Digital Empty Robin Parris - LAX :: new from Tall House Digital

Post by 8DPromo Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Artist: Robin Parris
Release Title: LAX
Remixed by: Kelias, Stuttering Munx, Fleetside
Label: Tall House Digital (THD010)
Genre: House / Deep House / Funky House / Progressive House / Electro
Now Available From: Beatport / Traxsource

Robin Parris - LAX :: new from Tall House Digital 5909135001_7a02b86246_m

To listen to previews of Robin Parris' "LAX" click HERE

Robin Parris is coming up with some real gems of late, this being his second on Tall House Digital and its a real smooth house tune which will give you a first class ride with a window seat. "LAX” has elements of multi-genre house from Funky to Euro to Electro to Beach Party sounds. Spot the vocal sample and win a trip to the Bahamas (only joking). Referring to LA at night, Robin has selected and achieved a vibe which feels just right. We love it and we hope you'll love it, too.

The Kelias Remix hits the bullseye and provides a version which many will want to drop along side their housey Toolroom tracks. This man has proved he can knock up awesome mixes with his superb remix of Jerico's “I Know U Want Me” which notched up top marks on the feedback front from some pretty high profilers. Now he does it again in unique Kelias style. There's nothing to hold this young Frenchman back and he has already become a very valuable commodity at THD.

The Stuttering Munx Remix will certainly tickle your taste buds if you like things that are tough and funky. With always impeccable production and a sustainable groove, you can rely on the Munx for a dance floor friendly mix . Stripped back elements from the original give this mix a dubby house feel with a cool funky twist.

The Fleetside Remix holds on to many of the track’s original parts with some sound changes. Fleetside have some fun with it, too, by cleverly inserting some disco (Giorgio Moroder-style) synths to compliment the mysterious vocal sample. Tough electro beats and a warm pulsating bassline set the groove for some sweet uplifting strings and pianos taking you on a journey through what only can be described as deep-electro-disco-house.

Robin Parris - LAX :: new from Tall House Digital 5909693230_f14c5337ff_m

Selected feedback:
Dennis Frohler - “This release really hits me, one of the best EPs this year. I see sun and happiness.”
Tedd Patterson - “The Kelias Remix … what a great track. I love it. 10 out of 10.”
Cherokee - “This is Excellent. I love all versions and the sounds coming from the THD label. Good Job!”
Russell Deeks (iDJ) - “The Stuttering Munx Remix has some big summery house vibes.”
Carl Price - “A perfect Summer track! The Fleetside mix F**cking rocks ... Full Support!”
Michael Fossati (Spirit of House) - “The Stuttering Munx Remix is groovalicious and the one for me. Funky and contagious.”
Phil Drummond - “The Kelias Remix … Love it.”
Kate Wildblood - “The Fleetside Remix … yes yes yes! Give us those synths!”
DJ Spesh - “I love the groove on the Stuttering Munx mix.”
Aad Mouthaan - “The Kelias remix is dope! 10 out of 10.”
Pete Ward (Awsome3) - “The Kelias Remix is great! 10 out of 10”

Robin Parris - LAX :: new from Tall House Digital 5751525422_fcbd49e8fb_m

www.tallhouse.net
demo@tallhousedigital.com

8DPromo

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down