Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat, Sept 18 | Paradizo Presents Nicolas Matar Birthday Celebration @ Cielo

Go down

Sat, Sept 18 | Paradizo Presents Nicolas Matar Birthday Celebration @ Cielo Empty Sat, Sept 18 | Paradizo Presents Nicolas Matar Birthday Celebration @ Cielo

Post by cieloclub Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:56 pm

On Saturday 18th we wish a VERY BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY greeting to Cielo’s main man and Paradizo host, Nicolas Matar. Known as a true connoisseur behind the turntables for playing quality music from its multifaceted house roots, Nicolas is also a quicksilver champion for supporting new music. “I’m one of these people who is a new music fanatic and I will, for a whole week listen, to hundreds of tracks,” as he explains. “I like to play a lot of new stuff. My set typically is 60 percent brand new things that people don’t even know. The other 40 percent I’ll mix other things. I really spend a lot of hours doing my homework listening to new music on a weekly basis.” That sort of dedication and attention to detail is the very foundation upon which both Cielo and his weekly Paradizo night have been built. Happy Birthday Nicolas!

Sat, Sept 18 | Paradizo Presents Nicolas Matar Birthday Celebration @ Cielo Paradizo0918

cieloclub

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-02-26

Back to top Go down