Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ron Oberon on another Radio Show "The Grab Bag Show" with Deidre and Opps Saturday April 12

Go down

Ron Oberon on another Radio Show "The Grab Bag Show" with Deidre and Opps Saturday April 12 Empty Ron Oberon on another Radio Show "The Grab Bag Show" with Deidre and Opps Saturday April 12

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:57 pm

You can listen to Ron Oberon a return guest of "The Grab Bag Show" Saturday April 12th at 6 - 7 PM PST answering questions from the Books "Our Earth And Beyond" A Message From The Universe To 21st Century Earth Book I and "Many Planes Above" A Connection To The Universe And Universal Knowledge Book II.

Listen live from your computer www.ktstfm.com and click Listen, airing live from Hollywood California. Also you can call from your cell or land line 213 461-6675 to listen over the phone 6 PM PST.

I will post another 2 Hour call in Internet Show for every Tuesday starting April 15th 5 - 7 PM PST and 7 - 9 PM CT with Steven LaChance in St. Louis MO. This is my third time returning with Steven who is famous for the best in Paranormal KWMO The Mouth, St Louis.

Back to top Go down