Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toledo - DJ Pope, Jocelyn Mathieu

Go down

Toledo - DJ Pope, Jocelyn Mathieu Empty Toledo - DJ Pope, Jocelyn Mathieu

Post by Robbi Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Listen/buy Toledo -
DJ Pope, Jocelyn Mathieu onTRAXSOURCE

Toledo - DJ Pope, Jocelyn Mathieu 458294_large

Hello family POJI Records is proud to present to you straight from Paris France male vocalist/song writer extraordinaire Jocelyn Mathieu. Jocelyn is no stranger to the dance scene he has had releases on imprints like Vega Records,Quantize,Animal House and Go Go Records. Now POJI Records Co Owner DjPope have join forces with Jocelyn Mathieu to come up with a splice of Soul title "TOLEDO"
Written by Brian Pope for Pope Pump Muzick ascap 2015 Lyrics by Jocelyn Mathieu ,vocals recorded In Paris France . Jocelyn Mathieu courtesy of Instinctive Records

Original and The Soul of Baltimore Mixies recorded in Pope Pump Studios Baltimore MD
21215 Additional Keyboard production on The Soul of Baltimore remix by Ollie Wright
Contact DjPope at POJIRECORDS@GMAIL.COM for Bookings & Licensing

Early Support:
David Fiorese WONDERFUL SONG!!!!LOVE IT!!!!
Wicked Bro nice vibes Dj Pope. Will Support Big Time..

Thanks

Booker T

Matthew Langrish Is a really nice song and i hope it does well for you, i'll certainly support it on my radio show and gigs

Donna Edwards Amazing song, fell in love with it as soon as I heard it..great arrangement Pope thank you so much will play it everywhere I go!

Tyrone Francis This song right here is a great piece of work by DjPope. A Classic in the making

Micheal Fossati DjPope and Jocelyn Mathieu are pulling out all the stops on the marvelous "Toledo" a masterly crafted soul infused gem guaranteed to send shivers down your spine...Quite simply a soulful masterpiece having timeless written all over

Massive Production from DJ Pope! Its a Must Have !
Full Radio & DJ Gig support - Rate 10/10!

cheers
Mark Stone (UDM Show)

Dj-Bruno Boston

Yo that shit is buttas

Ian Friday

I dig it. It's a nice smooth groove

Always liked jocelyn's voice

Peter Borg

A great vocal from Jocelyn and totally the house vibe i love for my floors! Great production from Pope!100% support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robbi is sponsored by www.Nychouseradio.com
24 hrs of banging dance music in surround sound
Toledo - DJ Pope, Jocelyn Mathieu Ij47Jz

Robbi

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down