Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6/20 - Mark i.e. Cobián, AJ Clay, Tim Robert and P. Rabell at People Lounge (upstairs)

Go down

6/20 - Mark i.e. Cobián, AJ Clay, Tim Robert and P. Rabell at People Lounge (upstairs) Empty 6/20 - Mark i.e. Cobián, AJ Clay, Tim Robert and P. Rabell at People Lounge (upstairs)

Post by Tim Robert Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:19 pm

6/20 - Mark i.e. Cobián, AJ Clay, Tim Robert and P. Rabell at People Lounge (upstairs) 2014-06PeopleLounge714x264

On Friday June 20th, Mark i.e. Cobián, AJ Clay, Tim Robert and P. Rabell bring their dynamic progressive and tech sounds to the upstairs space of People Lounge.

Each of these talented DJs know how to create a great vibe, and People Lounge’s comfortable surroundings and genuinely friendly staff make it an ideal venue for either dancing or a relaxed hangout. Join us for a lively night of modern underground sounds.

FRIDAY JUNE 20TH

MARK I.E. COBIÁN
Reverse Audio

AJ CLAY

TIM ROBERT
Jetlag Digital

P. RABELL
Music 4 Degenerates

People Lounge (upstairs space)
163 Allen Street (between Stanton and Rivington)

10 PM - 4 AM
no cover
21+
* be sure to tell the doorman that you are going to the upstairs space *

Last edited by Tim Robert on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tim Robert

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

6/20 - Mark i.e. Cobián, AJ Clay, Tim Robert and P. Rabell at People Lounge (upstairs) Empty Re: 6/20 - Mark i.e. Cobián, AJ Clay, Tim Robert and P. Rabell at People Lounge (upstairs)

Post by Tim Robert Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:47 pm

AJ Clay never fails to deliver live, and this mix by AJ showcases the eclecticism, depth and pacing that make his sets so consistently on point:

https://soundcloud.com/ajclay/late-checkout

Tim Robert

Back to top Go down

6/20 - Mark i.e. Cobián, AJ Clay, Tim Robert and P. Rabell at People Lounge (upstairs) Empty Re: 6/20 - Mark i.e. Cobián, AJ Clay, Tim Robert and P. Rabell at People Lounge (upstairs)

Post by Tim Robert Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:32 pm

Tim Robert’s original tracks and remixes have appeared on labels such as Jetlag Digital, LuPS Records and Mistique Music. Check out his remix of Rogier & Stage Van H’s “Morning Call”, recently released on Abstract Space Recordings:

https://soundcloud.com/abstract-space/rogier-stage-van-h-morning-1

Tim Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down