Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start 2014 with Davidshapiro.net and Friends at The Culture Club

Go down

Start 2014 with Davidshapiro.net and Friends at The Culture Club Empty Start 2014 with Davidshapiro.net and Friends at The Culture Club

Post by davidshapiro Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:15 pm

New Year's Eve 2014!

Time: December 31, 2013 at 8pm to January 1, 2014 at 4am

Street: 20 West 39th Street (btw 5th & 6th)

City/Town: New York

Website or Map: http://davidshapiro.net

Phone: 212-579-4844

We booked the 2nd Floor Lounge at Culture Club private just for our group!

Culture Club has 3 levels in total and we took the one in the middle for convenience. So you have best of both worlds:

A small party of our own friends mixed in

with a much larger party of new people to meet!

100% private just for 250 of our nearest and dearest friends! You'll have full access to the multi-color Rubix Kube-like first floor dance floor as well. For a nominal upgrade you can also wander into the ultra exclusive Nirvana Room on the 3rd floor.

Culture Club is on 39th btw 5th and 6th.

Private bar and wait staff dedicated just to our floor!

Tickets start at just

$65 for 5 hours of premium open bar

THIS IS A VERY LIMITED OFFER!

Prices will increase shortly

Yes, all the good stuff and name brand liquors are included!!

They even have Monster (my own favorite)

if you need some extra energy to keep on celebrating.

The prices will go up, of course,

but $75 is a ridiculously low starting point.

Get your tickets here: http://newyears2014.davidshapiro.net/newyearseve.

Call me at 212-579-4844 if you have any questions. I will be personally hosting this event and

the lovely Susan Azizo will be at my side Smile

Dress to impress, 1980’s & 1990’s attire welcome but

not required.

Also, we will have 2 different DJs playing so it will be a mix of 80s, 90s and more modern genres. Everyone loves 80s but we plan to mix it up throughout the night to keep it interesting.

Talk to you soon and hope you can join us for our first New Year's Eve at Culture Club!

If you'd like to get involved in any way to help make this party even better, please contact me at any time with any ideas. Let's all work together to bring in the new year in style!

David

212-579-4844

Winterfest 2014 - Jan 24 to 26 & Feb 21 to 23

The ski trips continue to book up. The January trip is actually almost sold out and the February one is not much behind it.

Please email me at david@davidshapiro.net and I can send you the current prices on both weekends.

General info can be found at: http://davidshapiro.net/events/winterfest2014

Talk to you soon about New Year’s and our ski trips.

Your friend,

David

212-579-4844

---------------

davidshapiro.net, Inc.

500 East 85th Street

New York, NY 10028

New Years, open bar, singles, travel, parties, nightclubs, dating, romance, dance, events, activities, 1980’s, 1990’s, rubix, cube, brady, bunch, Culture Club, 80s Party, networking, social, new york, nightlife, restaurants, vacation, drink specials, drinks, cocktails, sports, wine, wineries, adults only, clubs, lounge , dj, Jewish, holiday, happy hour, live music, Lounge, ball, cocktails, ski, snow,sleigh, snowboard, Ski, lodge, mountain, pool, hike, party, beer, lounge, mingle, happy, date, music, house, 80’s, 90’s, fun, getaway, adventure, VIP, cuzzins, snow barn, snowboard, couples, adults

davidshapiro

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down