Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rare Titleist scotty cameron napa putter

Go down

Rare Titleist scotty cameron napa putter Empty Rare Titleist scotty cameron napa putter

Post by Scorpio1987 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:06 pm

I like Titleist Scotty Cameron Limited Edition Napa Putter and I hate to see a good brand tainted by copiers. These copies of 2009 Napa California are really cheap and I hate to see bidders pay so much for them. The authentic Napa California ONLY come in 35" length. So, please be careful of the ones that say "Brand New Scotty Cameron Napa California 34" grip still in plastic." Please use careful judgement before bidding on such items.

The Titleist Scotty Cameron Limited Edition Napa Putter feature classic designs with modern weighting technology and are constructed. Its unique "Honey Dipped" finish, along with classic shape offerings provide unmatched aesthetics. The finish is actually a result of a heat treating process, resulting in a bronzed appearance that reduces glare. The Titleist Scotty Cameron Limited Edition Napa Putters also feature a draft sole design that keeps the putter face square for better alighment, and a high toe to prevent players from raising the toe and aiming left of the target.

Like a sculpture, the Titleist Scotty Cameron Limited Edition Napa Putter's smooth character is revealed from solid blocks of raw carbon steel by Scotty’s eye and experienced hand. With the supple feel of the world’s finest glove leather, the black leather grip Scotty chose for the scotty cameron california coronado blends old-world class with the best of high-performance design and style.

The toe of the putter is shaped to flow upward giving the putter more of an upright appearance at address. This, in effect, cheats the eye, helping the player keep Titleist Scotty Cameron Limited Edition Napa Putter soled at address. Scotty often designs high toes into his putters to help players set up more comfortably (and correctly) at address.

Scorpio1987

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down