Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best JPX-800 give me good feel

Go down

Best JPX-800 give me good feel Empty Best JPX-800 give me good feel

Post by Scorpio1987 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:18 pm

I bought Mizuno JPX-800 Irons on inpusle and have hit balls and played four rounds of golf.They are forgiving for a forged club feel great and I have been making somr of the best iron shots with these,also great around the green.Great sole inter action with the turf.18 or lower handicap can play these.

The JPX-800 is the first model to bring Mizuno’s Global JPX technology platform to the United States. The unbelievable distance of the JPX-800 Irons is achieved by combining MAX COR Technology,Hot Metal Face construction, and an exotic pocket cavity to hit the maximum allowable limits for energy transfer.Having a choice of steel or graphite shafts, technical innovations have enabled the JPX series to take this specific potential a step forward achieving a great combination of style and design and overall performance in the range of virtually every golf player. Mizuno is without a doubt marketing and advertising the identical JPX series styles all through Countries in Europe, America and also Asia. Mizuno MP-68 Irons Either right and left handed irons are available to buy, with a choice of flex as well as shaft.

Mizuno JPX-800 Irons is a excellent club! The first time I hit these clubs I could not believe the response and feel.. The control is such an improvement from my older clubs (taylor made os2 irons). The spin that these clubs produce on the ball allows me to do exactly what I want to do, and that is go for the pin everytime.

Scorpio1987

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down