Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madhouse - Issac Christopher - Shake That EP

Go down

Madhouse - Issac Christopher -  Shake That EP Empty Madhouse - Issac Christopher - Shake That EP

Post by Robbi Mon May 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Listen/buy Issac Christopher -
Shake That EP HERE

Madhouse - Issac Christopher -  Shake That EP 153104

Since the acquisition of some incredible support, including that of underground heavyweight, Mosca, Madhouse is pleased to announce a new signing in the form of Dutch Born, London raised, Issac Christopher. On this debut release, Issac emerges from the studio with new thumping bass lines to delight the madhouse ensemble with his exceptional productions.
Title track, "Shake That" hits with bass heavy intro beats and launches with a solid vocal synonymous with house music. The deep overtones, accentuated synth and use of percussion throughout the track add to the feel good factor creating a body bumping track to make you do just as the track says: Shake That!
"Been Thru The House" continues the voyage, starting with a disco house feel with it's stomping kick bass and cow bells, then develops into this techy cross over with a jerky vocal and wobbly top lines.
Truly a sprightly little number, closing the EP is a hands in the air track, comprising of steady beats and a feel good vocal. "I Need You" borders on the garage/disco amalgamation with a simplistic kick and a sequential melody that rolls down the scale and invokes a little more head bobbing and rhythmical shoulder shrugging.
The Shake That EP fuses hefty house vibes with excitable percussion to bring you a foot stomping fifteen minutes of uplifting yet mellowed, get down enjoyment.
Early Radio Support:
Mistajam - BBC Radio 1Xtra - 24th April 2012 / 25th April 2012
Martin 'Liberty' Larner - Bang FM - 24th April 2012
Early DJ Support & Feedback:
The Wideboys: "Supporting Issac 100%!" - 5/5
Steve Mill: "I Need You is a great tune!" - 4/5
Danny Krivit: "Nice one!" - 4/5
DJ EZ: "Loving IC's House and Garage vibes and I will be supporting!! Respect..." - 4/5
Funk Butcher (Rinse FM): "Banging classic house vibe - love it!" - 4/5
Robert Owens: "Great, love it!" - 4/5
Booker T: "Nice tracks" - 4/5
HeavyFeet: "Big! Will be supporting on the show tomorrow night" - 4/5
Matt Jam Lamont: "Been playing I Need You for a few months now. Best on the EP" - 4/5
DJ Yass: "Hot records" - 5/5
DJ Naughty: "Wicked EP, kept the integrity of house music - love it!" - 5/5
Anna Cavazos: "Nice Clubby Vibe. Reminiscent of Maceo Plex and the Noir music sound. Will definitely play @ underground spots in NYC!" - 4/5
Fish Go Deep: "Nice ep. All tracks working but the rough rhythm of Shake That wins out for me. Will play." - 4/5
Tony Humphries: "Nice hyped/underground tracks! Thanks" - 4/5
ISSAC CHRISTOPHER
"SHAKE THAT EP"
KCTDL1131
1. Been Thru The House
2. I Need You
3. Shake That
All Tracks Written & Produced by Issac Christopher
Published by Champion Music
(P) Madhouse Records Inc 2012
(C) Madhouse Records Inc 2012

Robbi