Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What he Heck Is a Passion Party?!

Go down

What he Heck Is a Passion Party?! Empty What he Heck Is a Passion Party?!

Post by MissEmily Sat May 31, 2008 8:25 pm

Ok, so everyone keeps asking me the same question:

"What exactly is a Passion Party?!"

Pat Davis said it best: "What's a Passion Party? – It's like Tupperware with a Twist!"

We've all heard of Avon, Mary Kay maybe even Pampered Chef, candle parties and tupperware parties. A Passion Party is right along those lines - its an in-home party in which the host and his/her guests get to shop for sensual adult products in the privacy of their own home. Its nothing nasty, crude, rude or vulgar.

There's something for everyone from mild to wild! I love you

Hosting a Passion Party is a great way to get to know us better. They are designed to inform and educate women through tasteful in-home presentations. At our parties, you will have an opportunity to experience sensual products designed to enhance your sexual relationships. In addition to the fun, excitement and education that you and your friends will share, you can earn free passion products.

Here's how it works:
You, the hostess, decide to host a Passion Party at your home. Choose the date and time and invite your guests (all must be at least 18 years old). Parties last about 1.5 – 2 hours. I, your Passion Consultant arrive about 30 minutes before the start time to set up. At the party you and your guests will play games and smell, touch, taste and feel all of the Passion Products I have.

There are books, DVDs, lotions, massage oils, candles, lingerie and lots more!

Passion Parties are tastefully done and so much fun!

To confirm your party I'd like to know the following:

Date of Party:
Time:
Approximate Number of Guests:
Occasion:
is it a Girls Night in? Couples Party? Co-Ed Party? Birthday?
What's the best way to reach you: phone or email?

Got more questions?

Visit www.passionpartiesbymissemily.com or send me an email - I'd love tell you more about it!

Thanks,
Miss Emily
Passion Parties®️ Independent Consultant
passionpartyplanner@gmail.com
www.passionpartiesbymissemily.com
O.o°•Making the world a better place one Orgasm at a time•°o.O

MissEmily

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://www.passionpartiesbymissemily.com

Back to top Go down