Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll House You w/ Ray Vazquez, Duce Martinez, Ospina & Oscar P, Vicky Martin 6/17

2 posters

Go down

I'll House You w/ Ray Vazquez, Duce Martinez, Ospina & Oscar P, Vicky Martin 6/17 Empty I'll House You w/ Ray Vazquez, Duce Martinez, Ospina & Oscar P, Vicky Martin 6/17

Post by The_Joint Tue May 24, 2011 1:20 pm

I'll House You w/ Ray Vazquez, Duce Martinez, Ospina & Oscar P, Vicky Martin 6/17 Ihu-june17A

3rd Fridays at Bar 13 NYC, this months installment includes DJs Ray Vazquez, Duce Martinez, Davidson Ospina, Oscar P, Perez Massimo andLive PAs from Vicky Martin and Chanelle

Every 3rd Friday of the month at Bar 13 NYC - 6pm - 4am
Please Join us Friday June 17th to celebrate the release of Chanelle's "Lift Me To Heaven" on Kontinuous Music from 6 - 10pm with a live performance at 9pm.

Warm Up set by Perez Massimo

+ 2 for 1 drink specials from 6 - 9pm

Party goes on till 4am f/ Ray Vazquez, Duce Martinez, Davidson Ospina, Oscar P
Live PA / Vicky Martin

HOSTED BYJessica Bendig, Davidson Ospina, REDness, Garvey Clarke, Maribel Pineiro, Susan Rescue, N!ni*Eternal Sol, VIP Club Life, George Llanes Jr.

Bar 13
121 University Place
(13th and University, USE UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE for direct access to 3rd fl and rooftop)

Free B4 8PM, $10 after w RSVP to ladyj@the-joint.net
$20 General Admission

Graphics by Farib Alvarez
The_Joint
The_Joint

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-08-26

http://www.mediaservicesnyc.com

Back to top Go down

I'll House You w/ Ray Vazquez, Duce Martinez, Ospina & Oscar P, Vicky Martin 6/17 Empty Re: I'll House You w/ Ray Vazquez, Duce Martinez, Ospina & Oscar P, Vicky Martin 6/17

Post by openbarmusic Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:05 pm

looking forward to this Friday
openbarmusic
openbarmusic

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

I'll House You w/ Ray Vazquez, Duce Martinez, Ospina & Oscar P, Vicky Martin 6/17 Empty Re: I'll House You w/ Ray Vazquez, Duce Martinez, Ospina & Oscar P, Vicky Martin 6/17

Post by The_Joint Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 pm

house is food, and you need it... if I serve it, you should eat it....

please RSVP by 6pm
it is ree B4 8PM, $10 after w RSVP to ladyj@the-joint.net
The_Joint
The_Joint

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-08-26

http://www.mediaservicesnyc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down