Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Tenaglia as the Mad Hatter at Pacha...

Go down

Danny Tenaglia as the Mad Hatter at Pacha... Empty Danny Tenaglia as the Mad Hatter at Pacha...

Post by Tina Mon May 12, 2008 5:15 pm

Haven't been to a super club in a long while so the Girls and I decided to venture off to see one of our favorite DJ Danny Tenaglia at Pacha. I have to say that the experience for one was great!...I have never seen a super club with a door as organized as it was...1st there was a line and sign stating for ticket holders...2nd line for peeps who want to purchase tickets as well as a 3rd line for vipers. Everyone was professional and courteous fr the front door staff/security, bartenders, our bottle hostess priscilla and our bar back who actually helped donny catch a dude who was trying to steal from a friends purse whom the bouncers immediately ejected from the premises. Everybody loved our decadent strawberry, marshmellos and pretzel treats! First off I would love to extend our gratitude to Trevis (GM) who set us up, Eddie (owner) for his hospitality in having us join him at his vip area and Jabit for joining us in all the festivities, Rob Fernandez fabulous seeing you baby! as well as Darwin my love. Thank you All...the experience is definitely a positive one...and of course Danny was Fantastico as always welcome home darling!...til next time looking forward to it! cheers If you are up for a super club definitely recommend Pacha and if you have friend's with you who prefer to listen to the Hippity Hop...upstairs at Pachita they play a mix of Hip Hop and Reggaeton. The best way to enjoy your evening is to do bottle service you get a vip table to chill at versus standing by the bar this we highly recommend just a better way to go. Bottle prices are reasonable.

xoxo
Tina and the Girls of GirlPR

p.s. pics to follow with all the crazee mad hatters
Tina
Tina

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down