Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3/10-I'll House You-WMC-w/ Oscar P, Todd Terry, Sonny Fodera-POOL PARTY

2 posters

Go down

3/10-I'll House You-WMC-w/ Oscar P, Todd Terry, Sonny Fodera-POOL PARTY Empty 3/10-I'll House You-WMC-w/ Oscar P, Todd Terry, Sonny Fodera-POOL PARTY

Post by REDNESS Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:10 pm

3/10-I'll House You-WMC-w/ Oscar P, Todd Terry, Sonny Fodera-POOL PARTY Ihu-500x333
It's that time of year again! Miami, palm trees, bikinis, mojitos & sexy house music consumption, and Oscar P brings his I'll House You event down from Bar 13 NYC Poolside

In association with Winter Music Conference, Poolside Sessions, vitaminwater, Media Services NYC, The Joint, The South Seas Hotel and Pilikia by the Pool, LEBLON Cachaça, Bar 13, Deepa Grooves, Beatdown, InHouse, Soulgasm NYC, The REDness

Music by:

Todd Terry

Oscar P

Sonny Fodera

Brian Burnside

Davidson Ospina

Kimozaki

Sunlightsquare

Hosted by: Lady J thehousekeeper and REDness

RSVP here for complimentary admission and 2 for 1 cocktails featuring b]drink selections fused with vitaminwater & Leblon Fresh Fruit Caipirinhas & Brazilian Mojitos[/b]

All guest staying at The South Seas and Avalon Hotel receive COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION all week to all Poolside Sessions events !

- More info MiamiNews

3/10-I'll House You-WMC-w/ Oscar P, Todd Terry, Sonny Fodera-POOL PARTY Poolside-banner500

REDNESS
REDNESS

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

3/10-I'll House You-WMC-w/ Oscar P, Todd Terry, Sonny Fodera-POOL PARTY Empty Re: 3/10-I'll House You-WMC-w/ Oscar P, Todd Terry, Sonny Fodera-POOL PARTY

Post by openbarmusic Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 pm

3/10-I'll House You-WMC-w/ Oscar P, Todd Terry, Sonny Fodera-POOL PARTY Leblon-poolside500x333

Nothing goes better with music, sun, and a pool than delicious cocktails and frozen drinks. The Leblon Caipirinha Bar will be on deck all week, where our bartenders will be muddling up Leblon Fresh Fruit Caipirinhas and Brazilian Mojitos.

If you want even more to enjoy, grab some friends and try a refreshing carafe--made of course with Leblon, Brazil’s finest cachaça. With varieties such as Mixed Berry, Lemonade, Strawberry, and a French Caipirinha, carafes are perfect to share with a couple of friends.

LEBLON CAIPIRINHAS – fresh lime teased with sweetness, smashed with ice, and doused in Brazil’s finest cachaça.

3/10-I'll House You-WMC-w/ Oscar P, Todd Terry, Sonny Fodera-POOL PARTY Mojitobanner
openbarmusic
openbarmusic

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down