Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMX Busted In AZ For Driving Over 114 MPH

2 posters

Go down

DMX Busted In AZ For Driving Over 114 MPH Empty DMX Busted In AZ For Driving Over 114 MPH

Post by totalindustry Thu May 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Rapper DMX’s driving continues to be a problem, as the rapper was arrested yesterday evening by Arizona police for driving in excess of 100 MPH on a local highway with a suspended license. On January 21, the actor/rapper was photographed driving his 1966 Chevy Nova II on the Loop 101 at a speed of 100 miles per hour in a 65 mile per hour zone. Just a minute later, DMX was photographed at another camera moving at a speed of over 114 miles per hour. Three minutes later, DMX was caught on camera driving at a speed of 101 miler per hour. Police arrested DMX at his home in Cave Creek and charged the rapper with racing on a highway, reckless driving, two counts of endangerment, three counts of criminal speed and driving with a suspended license. “This is an important arrest,” Roger Vanderpool Director of the Arizona Department of Public Safety told AllHipHop.com in a statement. “Criminal speeding endangers the lives of everyone on the road.”
totalindustry
totalindustry

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://www.totalindustry.com

Back to top Go down

DMX Busted In AZ For Driving Over 114 MPH Empty Re: DMX Busted In AZ For Driving Over 114 MPH

Post by yourock@yourockradio.com Thu May 22, 2008 9:20 pm

Good. I live in Arizona, I am a safe driver. What would have happened if this immature punk would have rolled over and killed an innocent family? Happens all the time. Plus the dude is cruel to my beloved pitbulls. He can rot in Uncle Joe's jail for the summer.
yourock@yourockradio.com
yourock@yourockradio.com

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-22

http://YouRockRadio.com

Back to top Go down