Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FRIDAY - Last I'LL House You of '10 w/ Oscar P, Brian Coxx, Disciple, Mustafa...

2 posters

Go down

THIS FRIDAY - Last I'LL House You of '10 w/ Oscar P, Brian Coxx, Disciple, Mustafa...  Empty THIS FRIDAY - Last I'LL House You of '10 w/ Oscar P, Brian Coxx, Disciple, Mustafa...

Post by openbarmusic Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:43 pm

THIS FRIDAY - Last I'LL House You of '10 w/ Oscar P, Brian Coxx, Disciple, Mustafa...

THIS FRIDAY - Last I'LL House You of '10 w/ Oscar P, Brian Coxx, Disciple, Mustafa...  Ihu-dec3-500

I'LL House You LAST PARTY OF 2010!! w/ Oscar P & Friends

THIS FRIDAY Dec 3 - 6pm - 4am
Bar 13 | 13th and University | NYC

Use University Entrance for direct access to 3rd floor and rooftop **

OSCAR P: BIRTHDAY BASH 42
Plus Celebrations For
Marie Mascari, Farib Alvarez, Susan Justiniano, Doreen Ubia

DJS
Oscar P
Brian Coxx
DJ Disciple
Mustafa
Sean Thomas
Bumpy Nuggets

+ 70s/80s Classics 6- 10pm

+ 2 for 1 drink specials from 6 - 9pm

+ HOSTED BY +
Sole Channel, Jessica Bendig, Maribel Pineiro, Redness (Soulgasm), Gale Murphy (Maude34), Deeja Raines & Susan Justiniano (Brooklyn Deep), VIP Club Life NYC, N!ni*Eternal Sol

Price:
$10 with RSVP to LadyJ@the-joint.net
$15 at the door
openbarmusic
openbarmusic

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY - Last I'LL House You of '10 w/ Oscar P, Brian Coxx, Disciple, Mustafa...  Empty Re: THIS FRIDAY - Last I'LL House You of '10 w/ Oscar P, Brian Coxx, Disciple, Mustafa...

Post by The_Joint Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 am

RSVP by 5pm Please
LadyJ@the-joint.net

Open Bar Radio : Oscar P - Son of DEEP 4.0

featuring Henrik Schwarz, Oscar P, Lego, Gianluca Pighi, Karol XVII & MB Valence, Jimpster, Ashford & Simpson, Spiritchaser, Robert Owens, Miles Maeda, Barely Regal, Pierre Santino, Vernon, DaCosta, Makam

THIS FRIDAY - Last I'LL House You of '10 w/ Oscar P, Brian Coxx, Disciple, Mustafa...  Oscarp-islandpod220

Listen to Open Bar Radio
The_Joint
The_Joint

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-08-26

http://www.mediaservicesnyc.com

Back to top Go down