Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]SalsaFiesta Meetup Cinco de Mayo Party @ Session 73 - LIVE Band "Tipica Novel"[/b]

Go down

[b]SalsaFiesta Meetup Cinco de Mayo Party @ Session 73 - LIVE Band "Tipica Novel"[/b] Empty [b]SalsaFiesta Meetup Cinco de Mayo Party @ Session 73 - LIVE Band "Tipica Novel"[/b]

Post by Cynthia La China Mon May 05, 2008 12:59 pm

When?
TONITE - Monday, May 5, 2008 at 8:00 PM

Where?
Session 73 Bistro
1359 First Avenue 73rd Street
New York , NY 10038
212-517-4445

Who should come?
Everyone who loves to dance Salsa. Beginners should come early to learn a few moves before the band kicks off. Experienced dancers just come, hang, party and get your salsa fix!

Why?
Because we are all about having fun! And we do Mondays right - learn a few steps, mix, hang and dance to hot Salsa bands. Is there a better way to start the week??

How to find the organizer(s)
"I'll be hanging by the bar, mingling & talking to everyone. Don't be shy, do come by and say hello. Class starts at 8pm in the back room."
--Cynthia La China

Details
It's 1st Monday LIVE music series at Session 73 again! So get your dancing shoes out and join our Salsa lovers for a swinging night of fun, fun, fun - Beginner lessons, meeting new friends and dancing til your feet hurt.

LIVE band "Tipica Novel" plays the best & swinging Salsa sounds for our dancing pleasure. I know I'll be on the floor dancing! So let's get your dancing shoes on and rock the place!

Beginner Salsa lesson at 8pm with Cynthia La China.
DJ Babaloo spinning the best of Salsa Dura and Cha Cha Cha till 1am.
All nite admission: $10 (lesson included)

SESSION 73 - 1359 1st Ave. 73rd St. NYC
Time: 8 PM -1 AM
7:30 PM Salsa Class - 8PM DJ Sets - 9 PM Live Band Music
Dining table service: 6PM-10PM

See you on the dance floor!
Cynthia La China
http://www.NYSalsababy.com ~ if u can walk u can Salsababy!

Cynthia La China

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-15

http://www.NYSalsababy.com

Back to top Go down