Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010.06.25 Stranjjur - Milton Jackson @ Club Love - June 25th Friday

Go down

2010.06.25 Stranjjur - Milton Jackson @ Club Love - June 25th Friday Empty 2010.06.25 Stranjjur - Milton Jackson @ Club Love - June 25th Friday

Post by seriot Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:49 pm

2010.06.25 Stranjjur - Milton Jackson @ Club Love - June 25th Friday 5JNxU
For our eighth event, Stranjjur NYC is proud to introduce, for the very first time performing in New York -- one of the world's most respected deep house artists, none other than Mr. Milton Jackson!

When asking partygoers which artists they were interested in seeing play here in NYC, Milton's name topped your lists time and time again. This came as no surprise to us, seeing as how Milton has cemented himself firmly in the upper echelon of house music DJs and producers over the past few years; thanks to a score of massive hits on labels such as Freerange, Urbantorque, Soma, and of course, he and Shur-I-kan's very own, Dark Energy Recordings.

Milton was slated to play here a couple of years ago, but wasn't able to due to flight issues... so we are glad to finally welcome him to our humble city, for what will be one of the most long-awaited and highly anticipated NYC debut performances in our city, all year!

To close things out for the night, we've once again locked in the talent of our good friend, and fellow New Yorker, M A N I K. A man who really needs no introduction any longer (but we'll give one anyway)... M A N I K made an all-out assault on the industry earlier this year with his massive Park to the Slope EP on OVUM Recordings (Which Stranjjur hosted the release party for, ahem!) Since then, the world's top labels (and booking agencies) have taken note, with material signed to Milton's own Dark Energy, as well as Poker Flat, Four:twenty, moodmusic and many more.

And opening the night... of course will be the Stranjjur crew; Kev O'brien & Francisco V, along with Billy Disciple & Deepspell.

------

Lineup:

MILTON JACKSON
(Dark Energy, Freerange - Glasgow, UK)

M A N I K
(Ovum, Poker Flat, Dark Energy - NYC)

KEV O'BRIEN & FRANCISCO V
(Deep Vein Audio, Stranjjur)

BILLY DISCIPLE + DEEPSPELL
(Stranjjur NYC, Undulate Recordings)

Ages: 21+
Cover: $20 entry / $15 reduced with email RSVP to
mlaurence24@gmail.com

Dresscode: Yes, sorry. You must wear clothing to this event. Afterparty may be clothing-optional ;-)

Start Time: Friday, June 25, 2010 at 10:00pm
End Time: Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 5:00am

seriot

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down