Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEASE ME TAURUS, & LICK IT REAL GOOD PARTY 5/13

Go down

TEASE ME TAURUS, & LICK IT REAL GOOD PARTY 5/13 Empty TEASE ME TAURUS, & LICK IT REAL GOOD PARTY 5/13

Post by playitloud41 Thu May 01, 2008 9:10 am

Smooth Z Productions and Suga are giving Taurus Ladies the special treatment. On May 3, 2008 at Jelani Lounge 507 Waverly Ave, Bklyn, NY we open the doors to some of the teasing, sexy ladies seen and un-seen in the community. If you are a Taurus be sure to enter before 1AM. The sexy desired Lady Tease from New Jersey will perform. Her style is rated HOT. Please call us to be placed on our guest list. Guest list members enter all night for only $10. If drink specials is your thang we have them all night. Enter our Lick the LolliPoP Contest, AT 130 am, show us how your tongue moves. This contest is open to AG's and Femmes. ALL Guest receive a discount voucher to our BIG, VENDING BROOKLYN BLOCK PARTY taking place at a secret location on 6/14. Ask for your voucher at the door this night otherwise on the day of the event you will be sad you didn't. We keep the safest, mature fun filled Brooklyn Parties. Please take note we are looking for unsigned artist to show off their talent in singing, spitting lyrics and dancing at this Block Party. Please be ready to be seen and come with business cards as this event will be filled with people who are involved in the talent industry. For the more INFORMATION GO TO SMOOTHZPRODUTIONS.COM or call 347 596 2128

playitloud41

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down