Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A GIFT OF BEAUTY BORN FROM THE EARTH

Go down

A GIFT OF BEAUTY BORN FROM THE EARTH Empty A GIFT OF BEAUTY BORN FROM THE EARTH

Post by Dana Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:57 pm

Uncover Naturally Flawless Skin. Reserved for the most exclusive spas in the world-UNTIL NOW
Today Volcanic Ash Clay is the best kept secret of the worlds most elite.
Ask yourself this question: How much is one facial of this quality at a spa or salon?

I researched it and it goes anywhere from $50.00 to as much as $175.00 or more depending on where you go. Im willing to get you one facial to try for yourself FREE !
One 24 OZ Jar contains enough clay to do 90 Facials or do 3 Full body Masques and 20 facials.

To learn more about it just go to : www.volcanicbeauty.com and read more about it.
If you want a FREE sample enough to do one face and neck masque then send me an email at
DR_D_MAN1@yahoo.com and include your Name and mailing address and you will have it in just days. While at the website checkout the problem skin section. My son has tried everything to clearup his acne and a lot of those products containing Accutain A substance that has been know to cause strokes in teenagers This is completely Natural and starts working after the 1st treatment. Very Happy

Dana

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://www.volcanicbeauty.com

Back to top Go down