Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Business Networking Reception

Go down

April Business Networking Reception Empty April Business Networking Reception

Post by reallivepeopleparty Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:33 pm

The NYC Business Networking Group offers Free Membership with over 2000 group members. Our group is sponsored by American Express OPEN For Business.

Join business professionals to promote yourself, explore business opportunities and form strategic partnerships with other outstanding and successful entrepreneurs and business owners. Mix and mingle freely and meet as many other networkers as possible.

WHEN: Wednesday April 23 at 6:30 PM

WHERE: Cafe Notte on 2nd Ave between East 84 & 85th St

COST: $15 prepaid or $20 at the door, cash bar for drinks

RSVP: http://entrepreneur.meetup.com/427

TESTIMONIALS FROM MARCH EVENT:

"As usual, an exceptionally well run networking event with a myriad of professions represented. All are open to working together and Ilana's pay it forward attitude makes this one of the best groups going."

"Excellent, diverse professional group. Great moderation by Ilana."

"I thought these were serious networkers. Very professional and polite. The energy was up and people were really sharing ideas and contacts."

"It was amazing event, I got to meet a lot of interesting people with great business ideas."

"Another great Pitch Party. Ilana attracts a fabulous group of entrepreneurs in a variety of industries. I always leave with several new leads."

reallivepeopleparty

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down