Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chocolate Cheese Wine, and Beer Tasting in Brooklyn 6/28

Go down

Chocolate Cheese Wine, and Beer Tasting in Brooklyn 6/28 Empty Chocolate Cheese Wine, and Beer Tasting in Brooklyn 6/28

Post by oohYumTV Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:45 am

Bethany Thouin/The Cocoa Tree Chocolate Tasting at Mast Brothers Chocolate

A Taste of the South in Brooklyn

Bethany Thouin, founder and chocolatier of The Cocoa Tree in Nashville, TN is heading north to the big city as part of the flurry of activities around the Fancy Food Show.

Bethany and The Cocoa Tree have a special place in my heart as she and her husband Jesse were among my first chocolate consulting clients and it's been a lot of fun watching the business grow and succeed. In fact, we met for the first time at the Summer Fancy Food Show back when they were first planning to set up shop - 2002 if my memory serves me correctly.

To celebrate we're holding a tasting of Cocoa Tree confections and Mast Brothers chocolate, paired with wines, cheeses, and beer, at the Mast Brothers factory in Brooklyn on Sunday, June 28th after the Fancy Food Show closes for the day.

Space is very limited. Reservations and payment ($20 per person) are required in advance. Click here to make your payment, which will also confirm your reservation. Do it now so you don't forget.

I hope to see you there,
:: Clay

oohYumTV

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down