Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Many Planes Above" A Connection To The Universe And Universal Knowledge Book II

Go down

"Many Planes Above" A Connection To The Universe And Universal Knowledge Book II Empty "Many Planes Above" A Connection To The Universe And Universal Knowledge Book II

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:53 pm

"Many Planes Above" A Connection To The Universe And Universal Knowledge Book II

In Many Planes Above, Jan Adler and Ron Oberon continue leveraging her gift of automatic writing to explain life on the learning Planes above the Earth. One of the earliest lessons each Soul must learn is how truly limited is man’s control over this World. Earth Souls control only their own lives through the choices they make using their God-given free will. Control of everything else – the Earth, and all of the Planets in all of the Universes of all the Galaxies, Planes and Dimensions – rests in the hands of high Teachers and Directors of the Universe. Who are they? How do they work? How do they affect or influence the choices each one of us makes every say?

The authors answer these and some of the World’s more controversial issues by connecting with the wise Teachers and Directors high above the Earth Plane who share controversial insight on or about: the purpose of the Planets, UFOs and Aliens, a new Earth Dimension, Soul Mates, is Satan real?, and Earth mysteries.

“All Earthquakes and disasters are warnings; there’s too much corruption in the World.” – The Great Aristotle

Review: “Fascinating, a must read! Never before have I read information like this. Everyone should read this book. It has been a guide to Joy and Happiness in my life. Finally I found a book with the answers that make common sense to my deepest questions, I will read this book over and over again throughout my life.” – Jacob Epstein Review and Order Books or request Healing or Consultation www.ronsgiftofhealing.com

Back to top Go down