Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUST DRINKS happy hour at STIR this THURSDAY, hosted by DavidShapiro.net

Go down

JUST DRINKS happy hour at STIR this THURSDAY, hosted by DavidShapiro.net Empty JUST DRINKS happy hour at STIR this THURSDAY, hosted by DavidShapiro.net

Post by davidshapiro Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:40 pm

Since the end of summer, we've thrown a blow-out Saturday night party for my brother's birthday and an After-Work Party last Friday complete with a fashion show, dancers, and live bands. Now, it's time for something simpler....

We're kicking off an all-new series of Happy Hours called "Just Drinks" starting this Thursday at Stir (73rd & 1st, 7 PM to 10 PM).

We are inviting everyone from the Hamptons house plus a number of my other close friends to attend this casual, intimate event. We are trying to keep the turnout under 100 guests, to make it easier for everyone to catch up with their old friends as well as make new ones!

Also, remember our group trips to Club Getaway (October 3rd to 5th) and Club Med Turks & Caicos (December 7th to 14th). We've got people from the house booked for both trips, so this will be a chance for you to spend some more time with all the great friends you know from the summer! There are just a few spots left for both trips, so if you're interested, please call me today at 212-579-4844.

Finally, on Thursday, you can ask Jay for more info about the Mount Snow Ski House. If you can't make it Thursday, call Jay directly at 917-318-5659 to book a weekend or two at his amazing house...the winter equivalent of the Hamptons house!

Stir
Thursday, September 25th
1363 1st Ave (btwn 73rd & 74th)
From 7 PM To 10 PM

PARTY DETAILS:
> Drink specials ($6 well drinks all night)
> Complimentary appetizers
> Back lounge reserved
> No cover with RSVP at http://www.davidshapiro.net/upcomingevents.asp

If you need to get in touch with me in the meantime, just give me a call at 212-579-4844. You can also text me on my cell phone at 917-806-4171.

Have a great week!

--
Warm Regards,
David Shapiro
President
Think Smart Events and Travel, Inc.
212-579-4844
http://davidshapiro.net Very Happy Razz cheers sunny sunny

davidshapiro

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down