Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You - Keith Thompson

Go down

Do You - Keith Thompson Empty Do You - Keith Thompson

Post by Robbi Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:03 pm

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Pick Be Patient -
Carissa Nicole from TRAXSOURCE

Do You - Keith Thompson 731975_large

New Soulful house music from Keith Thompson, the artist behind hits such as:
"Break 4 Love," "The Rhythm Of Life," "Can't Take It," "Living On The Frontline," "Borders Don't Matter, " and more.

Keith reveals that, " 'Do You' was written a few years ago as inspiration to myself and to my children in a future time when they would need encouragement to believe in themselves and achieve their dreams in the face of doubt. I held back on finishing it because I was lucky to be busy touring. But also because I thought nobody wanted to hear this kind of theme. People were into more simple, happy, basic dance songs, it seemed.
Then I convinced myself it was too personal for the market." Thompson goes on to say, "But I'd finish it for my kids. After a tragedy in my life I began searching through my old releases and unfinished work and found this song. It spoke to me and I realized I needed to finish it for my kids and to share and inspire my fans. Glad that I've finally been able to."

Do you is slang for doing what is true to you; be authentically you and focus on your dreams.
Keith notes that, "The cover art is a water color painting by my daughter from when she was around 6 years old. Done close to the time when she and a pivotal moment inspired the song. It seems appropriate to use instead of a promotional photo."
Youtube link: https://youtu.be/O4_xXxqBVI4

1."Do You" (Afro Swing Mix)
US4XX1700001
2 "Do You" (Original Vibe Mix)
US4XX1700003
-----
Music & Vocals composed & arranged by Keith Thompson.
Programming by K. Thompson & Preben Hansen @ Bass Monkey Studio, London.
Vocals and additional production recorded, Mixed & Produced
by Keith Thompson @ Thompsonic Studios, Brooklyn. NYC
Writer: Keith Thompson (BMI)
Publisher: Jamlure International (BMI)
(c) 2017 Waking Monster Media/Jamlure International, all rights reserved.
(P) 2017 Jamlure International, all rights reserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robbi is sponsored by www.Nychouseradio.com
24 hrs of banging dance music in surround sound
Do You - Keith Thompson T9BD1u

Robbi

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down