Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mount Snow skifest hosted by Davidshapiro.net

Go down

Mount Snow skifest hosted by Davidshapiro.net Empty Mount Snow skifest hosted by Davidshapiro.net

Post by davidshapiro Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:14 pm

davidshapiro.net/events/winterfest2014.

Join us at Mount Snow on the weekend of Feb 21
Call me at 212-579-4844 or email me at david@davidshapiro.net for complete details.
We are co-hosting the trip with Club Getaway and combining our staff, resources and social networks to create 2 amazing ski weekend vacations for over 100 guests per weekend!!
TRIP DETAILS
Prices are subject to change without notice and will increase each week as the trips sell out.
Two night stay at Snow Lake Lodge Two continental breakfasts & Saturday night dinner
Friday night welcome reception
Saturday night pre-party with one hour open bar
Saturday night party at the famous Snow Barn
Group rates on lift tickets & rentals which will be delivered right to the hotel!
10% discount is available for booking both weekends as a package.
We will help match you up with compatible roommates.
Bus is $99 round trip. Leaves NYC Friday at 5:30pm. Leaves Mount Snow Sunday at 5pm. Wine and snacks included.
Lift tickets, rentals and all extras need to be purchased in advance to receive our discounted prices.
Answers to Some of Your Questions
Yes, we can match up roommates. No, you don't need to book with friends. Friends are welcome but by the end of each weekend we will all be friends.
We will have over 100 guests going each weekend. Some ski. Some snowboard. Some do neither and just want to enjoy all the parties and activities we have planned!
The Snow Lake Lodge is a Mount Snow owned hotel property. It's a short ride on the free Mount Snow "MOOver" shuttle route and walking distance to the Snow Barn.
You can book your own room, a double, triple or quad. Most rooms have 2 Double beds and some have a King. The big advantage of a hotel over getting a house (like I used to do in past winters) is that each room is completely private with it's own bathroom.
We will, of course, all share the common areas of the hotel including it's bar/restaurant, indoor and outdoor hot tub, sauna and other facilities. Each room has a TV and phone, with free WiFi in the common areas.

Weekend Itinerary:
Friday night: Welcome reception at the Snow Lake Lodge
Saturday morning: continental breakfast
Saturday day: choose from skiing, snowboarding, snow shoeing, tubing or just hanging out with the group at the base lodge of Mt Snow.
Saturday late afternoon: Live entertainment and happy hour at Cuzzins
Saturday night: dinner, pre-party at the hotel and continue the party at the Snow Barn. The Snow Barn also offers live music.
Sunday morning: continental breakfast
Sunday day: once again, choose your activity.
Sunday late afternoon: head back home

Prices, as of now, are SOOOO INEXPENSIVE! $199 per person for a Quad, $249 for a Triple, $339 for a Double or $499 for a Single. Prices will increase as we sell out.
All prices include 2 nights lodging, most meals, some drinks and all the parties. Plus, we locked in group rates on rentals, lift tickets and a lot of other activities.
We spaced the weekends out enough so you can easily join us for both. Plus, we are offering a 10% discount if you book them together!
Please call me at 212-579-4844 to discuss in detail or email david@davidshapiro.net if you just want to review the complete price list.

Prices for both ski weekends are going up on Monday. Lucky for you (and unlucky for me), I am working today and tomorrow Give me a call at 212-579-4844 if you want to join either the Jan 24th or Feb 21st group trips to Mount Snow.

120 of us will be taking over the Snow Lake Lodge (a Mount Snow-owned hotel property) for each weekend. We've outgrown houses and moved up in the world to hotels! Unless you know of a house with a 120 beds, that's the direction we're taking all of our vacations

Club Getaway's team of hosts and members of their extensive social network will be joining us as well to create an even more exciting weekend!

Whether you ski, snow board or keep an eye on the fireplace while drinking hot chocolate (spiked with Bailey's, of course), you will have a fun weekend.

We will be leaving each Friday at 5:30pm from NYC on our full-stocked party bus to make a quick getaway to Vermont! Bus will return you to New York on Sunday evening with enough time to unwind and be ready for work on Monday.

David

Ski, singles, lodge, travel, parties, nightclubs, dating, romance, dance, events, day, activities, mountain, snow, pool, hike, nightlife, restaurants, vacation, drink, specials, drinks, cocktails, party, beer, wine, clubs, lounge, dj, Jewish, holiday, mingle, networking, travel, hurrydate, happy, date, matchmaking, music, Lounge, house, wine, winery, club,
getaway, adventure, free, VIP, cuzzins, barn, snowboard, couples, adults
Valentine, Day, Night, love, warmth, exercise

davidshapiro

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down