Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In situation, using Ping K15 Driver

Go down

In situation, using Ping K15 Driver Empty In situation, using Ping K15 Driver

Post by Scorpio1987 Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 pm

I have been using Ping K15 Driver for about a month now and for the first time in my history I am consistant off the tee box. I really like its classic shape and high-tech.

PING has revealed its new K15 driver, part of its new range of clubs that also includes the K15 fairway woods, irons and hybrids. The Ping K15 Driver has much more power than its predecessors while compromising no forgiveness and accuracy.golf store You can find golf clubs online to save some money from the K15.

The Ping K15 Driver possesses a bigger 460cc head fashion and style that moves weight far from the clubface to push the centre of gravity backwards and supply a higher trajectory. Just by growing the length by heel to toe Ping is total with also been in a position to produce a bigger surface to supply higher levels of forgiveness and better ball velocity. The Ping K15 Driver offered plenty of distance and forgiveness, just as you would expect from any new PING driver. lt sits slightly closed, which will suit anyone who suffers with a slice, but those with the opposite affliction may struggle.

I really like the sound and experience in this membership at affect. It additional about 15 and up lawns to my devices over these driver. I aquired the Ping K15 Driver due to the fact my golf ball flight obtained altered and i also wished a golf that was flexible to allow for modifying flight.

Scorpio1987

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down