Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot!Hot!TaylorMade R11 Irons!

Go down

Hot!Hot!TaylorMade R11 Irons! Empty Hot!Hot!TaylorMade R11 Irons!

Post by Scorpio1987 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:22 pm

In this summer, I still have no confidence in myself. Someone give me some advisement what I met before. The TaylorMade R11 Irons men golf practice club improves consistency and control introducing the men stainless golf practice club with the new patented dual hinge that can identify every flaw in your golf swing, whether it's your take-away, your backswing, your downswing or your follow-through.

The TaylorMade R11 Irons use a progressive undercut channel which gets shallower as the loft of the iron increases. The CG has also been placed low and deep. These design elements increase the clubs' distance and forgiveness while facilitating a higher ball launch. The thin, light, lively face of these R11 irons is designed to provide a high Coefficient of Restitution, which promotes faster ball velocities and more distance from the long- and mid-irons. TaylorMade's "Inverted Cone Technology" also promotes faster ball velocities and more distance, especially on mishits. This particular technology enlarges the sweet spot and makes TaylorMade R11 Irons more forgiving. The TaylorMade R11 Irons will suit those who want a compact head, but plenty of forgiveness and/or anyone looking for added distance without going oversize. An ultra-thin face is combined with Inverted Cone Technology to help produce increased ball speeds for added distance. The top line is thicker in the long irons to help improve forgiveness. A weight port in the back of the head allows swing weight and the centre of gravity to be precisely set.

This great feel and control will help progress into hitting wood shots in short time.With nice smooth and comfortable feel and a great look.The TaylorMade R11 Irons make the player control the distance very well. Design perfection and milled performance.The back can reduce undesirable vibrations and increase feel and the beating sound perfect.

Scorpio1987

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down