Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the PR scene in Washington, DC!!

Go down

Check out the PR scene in Washington, DC!! Empty Check out the PR scene in Washington, DC!!

Post by NVUSMarketing Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:09 pm

PR Ink DC is the new blogger on the scene trying to figure out how to perfectly penetrate the rapidly incresing PR social scene. With all the twitter gadgets and Fb staus YouTube-universe, whats a new PR girl to do? Whats her segway and transitioning point from top club promoter TEN YEARS AGO, to now small business event planner. How does she get the turnaround that will skyrocket her career in PR and Publicity for not only herself, but new Glam clients???? Join her on her journey at: www.PRinkdc.blogger.com and follow her company at: www.officialnvusmarketing.blogger.com and then if you love us, like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/envious And give this PR Girl a chance!! She knows her stuff! Dont believe me....check me out on Twitter and follow me @n_v_us

How about those plug-ins!!!?? LoL

Super Duper!

I am challenging myself to get 1000 likes by the end of July!! So any and all support and suggestions are not only necessary, but greatly appreciated!!

Until the next time....muuuuah!

NVUSMarketing

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-06-27

https://www.facebook.com/envious

Back to top Go down