Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have a special golf clubs---K15 Irons

Go down

You have a special golf clubs---K15 Irons  Empty You have a special golf clubs---K15 Irons

Post by Scorpio1987 Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:11 pm

If you are a golfer who wants to buy good Ping golf, I would like to recommend the Ping K15 series to you. The Ping K15 Irons are hot golf irons, you may try it. Many golfers are switching to an iron set that includes at least one or two hybrids. This is especially true with older golfers, and those that do not swing very fast.

Ping said that the new Ping K15 give you the most options that an iron set can ever offer. It's a set that is designed with hybrid long/mid irons blended with traditional mid/short irons. You can enjoy more discount golf clubs on our website. What's more, With a lightweight titanium face, Ping engineers made the K15 iron club face larger, and added 27 grams to the perimeter for a higher MOI. The extra-wide sole of ping irons k15 features a low and deep center of gravity to promote high trajectories and low spin. Yh, you shouldn't miss the ping irons k15.

Do you want to buy a new club? Here, I would like to introduce the Ping K15 Irons to all of you. Because it is the best iron on the golf market. And I also think that the Ping K15 Irons will give you suprise result. The larger Ping K15 irons combine a lightweight titanium face with a stainless-steel body to increase both forgiveness and launch conditions. Four hybrid options (3 through 6) rely on a patent-pending design that creates lower-spinning, higher-launching shots that fly straighter and longer. K15 Irons What's more, an extra-wide sole features a low and deep center of gravity to promote high trajectories and low spin. The sole geometry also keeps the club from digging for added control.

Scorpio1987

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down