Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC 6/11: I'll House You w/ Oscar P and Friends - DC Edition - SAT June 11th

Go down

DC 6/11: I'll House You w/ Oscar P and Friends - DC Edition - SAT June 11th Empty DC 6/11: I'll House You w/ Oscar P and Friends - DC Edition - SAT June 11th

Post by kimozaki Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:19 pm

DC 6/11: I'll House You w/ Oscar P and Friends - DC Edition - SAT June 11th

Shhhhhh...

Oscar P takes the I'll House You party on the road to Washington DC's Sweet Spot w DJs Davidson Ospina and DC's own, Kimozaki.

The idea behind the venue is a simple, sexy and modern design that's combined with a highly calibrated sound system that turns every inch of the venue into an audio Sweet Spot.

Saturday June 11th 10pm
Sweet Spot
1140 19th Street NW
Washington, DC

DC 6/11: I'll House You w/ Oscar P and Friends - DC Edition - SAT June 11th Ihu-dc6-11-500x333

About our Music Selectors

Ospina and Oscar P
Davidson Ospina & Oscar P (D.O.O.P.) have been blowing people's minds for the past 7 years with a collection of remixes that have established them as serious contenders to the New York underground crown. Both raised in New York, though hailing from Colombia and The Dominican Republic, the duo is often sought out by labels and artists for their Deep-Tech-Soul hybrid sound that crosses house music genres as evidenced on their recent hit remix of Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing".

What makes their sound so special is their ability to attract many of the Top 100 DJ's in the world to support their tracks. DJ's who range from deep house to minimal to trance seem attracted to their productions. Something almost unheard of in this digital music age. DJ's such as Tiesto, Tom Novy, Inland Knights, Robert Owens, Milk & Sugar, Roger Sanchez, DJ Sneak, Doc Martin, Laurent Garnier, Kaskade, Carl Kennedy, Eddie Amador, DJ Hell, Miguel Migs, Michael Gray, Black Coffee, Maurice Joshua, Quentin Harris, Mark Knight, Grant Nelson are strong supporters of their productions.

Kimozaki
In 2010 DC's Kimozaki burst into the scene with the track "Abrabo" on Ospina Digital.The track was later licensed to Afro Rebel Music in South Africa and found success opening the door for featured mixes on projects like Matan Caspi and Marcus Pearson's "Simply Beautiful"on Open Bar Music.

Staying busy in the studio led to Kimozaki's re-tooling of Maurice Joshua's "Weak" featuring Jaime Woods which landed at #6 on The Traxsource Top 10. Most recently his mix was included on the Norty Cotto and Serious Intention classic "You Don't Know" which has attracted support from Frankie Knuckles, Tony Humphries, Grant Nelson and Danny Rampling.

kimozaki

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down