Girl Public Relations -- GirlPR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Sugar pres Kiss me (Terry Hunter & Mark Picchiotti Mixs)

Go down

Deep Sugar pres Kiss me (Terry Hunter & Mark Picchiotti Mixs) Empty Deep Sugar pres Kiss me (Terry Hunter & Mark Picchiotti Mixs)

Post by Robbi Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:33 pm

click here to listen/buy Lisa Mack-Kiss Me (Terry Hunter & Mark Picchiotti Mixes)

Deep Sugar pres Kiss me (Terry Hunter & Mark Picchiotti Mixs) Dsg-004d1

Lisa Mack's vocals backed by super-producer Mark Pichiotti!

Ultra Nate's Deep Sugar Music imprint is proving there is no shortage of talented vocalists coming out of Baltimore. The fourth release Kiss Me may prove to be the vocal anthem of 2009. Lisa Mack's vocals backed by super-produced Mark Pichiotti, Kiss Me takes a pop departure from Mack's previous two offerings sounding more like an upbeat rhythm and blues hit than a typical house track. Picchiotti arranges and mixes her vocals with a 1960s-era Motown styling offering big drums, funky guitars, and a warm brass section. Quite simply, this is a fun record with an infectious hook ensuring that the crowd singing along and begging for more. On remix, Terry Hunter takes Kiss Me deep in true Chi-Town style. Spacey synths and keyboards pace along Mack's infectious vocals making for a groovy excursion. Calmer than Picchiotti's, Hunter's mix is ideal for warming up early dance floors.

Mark Pichiotti had a standout year in 08' when his track Basstoy Turn It Up went number one on both the Billboard Dance Chart and the UK's Music Week Dance Chart. Lisa Mack broke onto the scene last year with the storming tunes Shine and Where Do We Go on Code Red Records. She is also currently performing on the national and international tour of the Broadway hit Hairspray as well. The combination of these two mega talents brings a refreshing return to solid songwriting, vocal performance and production work in the dance genre.

Robbi

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Deep Sugar pres Kiss me (Terry Hunter & Mark Picchiotti Mixs) Empty Re: Deep Sugar pres Kiss me (Terry Hunter & Mark Picchiotti Mixs)

Post by Robbi Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:53 am

pushhhhhhhhhhh

Robbi

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down